AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Homie said earlier he preordered off "the bay" for 206. Had to ask. Don't be a di#k about it.

eBay  man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

got my XIII and they are great, white n red...u cant go wrong. Also picked up the blk/pink GS size for my girl,kinda nice

I'm not a huge fan of cool grey XI's in general but those white & red XIII's are
a must have for me.
pimp.gif

REAL clean shoe..... i member when i was a kid and i really could not afford these now i got em couple weeks early.... no complaint on my side though real good snug fit... little looser then the flints in my opinion.... material on some of them at my spot were sketchy so i would say take a good look at them anyway... but i would def suggest to all dont sleep and let the next man get 3-4 pairs... im just saying 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I will be copping these on a discount. These are the XII's all over again.

Good luck with that, I think these will sell better then the XII's. I guess time will tell..

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Good luck with that, I think these will sell better then the XII's. I guess time will tell..

i think you'll be able to wait a little bit to get them but i don' think they'll sit as long as the white red xii's did.   oh well glad i got my pair already, i paid $200 for mine but i had a good amount of ebay bucks and had money in paypal for something i sold for way more then i expected it to sell for so i didn't mind making the purchase.

That pic with the Cool Greys and XIII's single handedly just changed my mind how I felt about the Cool Grey's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Think I'm a use one of my girls Disco on the XIII, $123.75 Isn't bad at all

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

French blue- those pics you posted look great

Tell me about it, got me wanting a pair right now, but we're only about 14 days to go til release date.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I agree.  I'm not sleeping on these.  This colorway is too clean.

1zwgpjd.jpg

reggie4.jpg

These White/Red are looking hot. I went to the Mall yesterday and they had a pair out on display next to the Blk/Alt XIIIs. Both look nice but l like the white/red more. I was going to skip these but I'm copping them on release date.

Back
Top Bottom