AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jz23

man every one at my school has these! they killing them for me

I know huh?  Gosh darn.  I wish they were exclusive, so we can have an exclusive meeting on Niketalk. 
It's not like it was in 1997, when these came out and no one had them on at school.... 

Damn those were the days 
laugh.gif
where did you go to school? cuz where im from we had mad people skipping lunch to go get these and then after lunch most of the school had these, it was madness

Sarcasm, sarcasm......

so you went to my school? do you remember when jordan was still playing and his shoes were amazing and worth getting? so this cant be far fetched even if i wasnt telling the truth but come on. you must have been into FILA when these released to not remember how these things went down, or maybe you were a freshman or younger. i like how so many people have lied in these threads that now when anyone tells a story others just love to say ducktales like they are five and watching the show, get over yourselves

so you went to my school? do you remember when jordan was still playing and his shoes were amazing and worth getting? so this cant be far fetched even if i wasnt telling the truth but come on. you must have been into FILA when these released to not remember how these things went down, or maybe you were a freshman or younger. i like how so many people have lied in these threads that now when anyone tells a story others just love to say ducktales like they are five and watching the show, get over yourselves

What the hell are you talking about man?? 
laugh.gif

my boy copped these, they are really clean....BUT...with so much hotter stuff dropping, ima wait for em....any other time this would be copped.

My boy at the chico finishline came through and got my pair back in the store, just gonna go and pick them up

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What the hell are you talking about man?? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn man, DON'T SHOOT!!! 
laugh.gif

If anybody could find a pair in size 13 and not charge me extra over retail I would be eternally grateful.
smile.gif
I'll obviously pay for shipping.

Sold out in my area.Edit: Checked finishline, all good now.
smile.gif

15% off the first time, and 20% off the second time. Not too shabby. Great shoes and couldn't pass on the deal.

HOW DOES THIS RUNN??? TIGHT OR LOOSE... IM HEARING PEOPLE SAYING THESE ARE REALLY COMFY... IS SOLD OUT EVVERY WHERE AND I WEAR A 8.5 IN JORDAN AND THE ONLY SIZE I COULD GET LEFT IS 8, BUT IM HEARING REVIEW THAT PEOPLE SAY THEY KINDA SNUGG SOO IM HESITATE TO COPP CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW SHOULD I GET THEM AND HOW THE QUALITY AND SIZE PLEASE THANKS.

Originally Posted by JAYS

HOW DOES THIS RUNN??? TIGHT OR LOOSE... IM HEARING PEOPLE SAYING THESE ARE REALLY COMFY... IS SOLD OUT EVVERY WHERE AND I WEAR A 8.5 IN JORDAN AND THE ONLY SIZE I COULD GET LEFT IS 8, BUT IM HEARING REVIEW THAT PEOPLE SAY THEY KINDA SNUGG SOO IM HESITATE TO COPP CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW SHOULD I GET THEM AND HOW THE QUALITY AND SIZE PLEASE THANKS.

Usually I just inspect my shoes & cop a sz10... I don't try on my shoes but they're kinda roomy to me. I tried to downsize to a 9.5 but they're sold out everywhere, your best bet is to try them on...

Is the only size you could get at your local store?  You know they don't charge to try on the shoes 
wink.gif

I bought my true size (9.5).. there's a little bit of room in the toebox, but not sure if its enough for me to step down to a 9. I guess it would depend on how tight you like your shoes and if you're closer to a 9 as an 8.5 or closer to an 8.

Back
Top Bottom