AIR JORDAN - SIX RINGS - METALLIC BLACK - RELEASE DATE 2/5/11 - ANYONE HAVE INFO?

I'm not sure if someone's posted this yet. I looked around and found nothing. Mods correct me if I'm wrong here.
Anyone know where I can get these online in a size 6.5Y? 
Seems like this shoe is "exclusive" for some weird @@@ reason. Go figure.

jordan-six-rings-metallic-black-release-reminder-01.jpg

jordan-six-rings-metallic-black-release-reminder-02.jpg

I'm not sure if someone's posted this yet. I looked around and found nothing. Mods correct me if I'm wrong here.
Anyone know where I can get these online in a size 6.5Y? 
Seems like this shoe is "exclusive" for some weird @@@ reason. Go figure.

jordan-six-rings-metallic-black-release-reminder-01.jpg

jordan-six-rings-metallic-black-release-reminder-02.jpg

^ It would be an epic fail as a $160 GR so that actually makes sense for it to be a limited drop.  Best move would be a kids only release really.

^ It would be an epic fail as a $160 GR so that actually makes sense for it to be a limited drop.  Best move would be a kids only release really.

I'm not asking for opinions. lol I'm asking where I can get them in a size 6.5Y?

I think they're garbage too but my sister in law is 16 and wants them.

I'm not asking for opinions. lol I'm asking where I can get them in a size 6.5Y?

I think they're garbage too but my sister in law is 16 and wants them.

Seriously dude it's not that hard. Look on Nike.com, call around to different stores. Is it really that hard to do some leg work yourself?

Seriously dude it's not that hard. Look on Nike.com, call around to different stores. Is it really that hard to do some leg work yourself?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm sorry, I should've just called up my personal Jordan Brand rep. How silly of me.
Seriously, don't you think I've done some work to try and find these in the past 2 weeks since I'm creating a thread and asking on the forum? I swear some of you have no sense sometimes. Obviously I'm asking because no one knows and the release date is supposed to be February 5. 
If you don't have anything helpful to add, why waste your time with moronic replies?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm sorry, I should've just called up my personal Jordan Brand rep. How silly of me.
Seriously, don't you think I've done some work to try and find these in the past 2 weeks since I'm creating a thread and asking on the forum? I swear some of you have no sense sometimes. Obviously I'm asking because no one knows and the release date is supposed to be February 5. 
If you don't have anything helpful to add, why waste your time with moronic replies?

Back
Top Bottom