AIR JORDAN - SIX RINGS - METALLIC BLACK - RELEASE DATE 2/5/11 - ANYONE HAVE INFO?

i was at the mall and didnt see these in any urban accounts nor in the bigger retail stores. ndc also has no evidence of them releasing. weird stuff.

i was at the mall and didnt see these in any urban accounts nor in the bigger retail stores. ndc also has no evidence of them releasing. weird stuff.

Originally Posted by Klock

Anybody that cops these are more than likely about to molest a child somewhere.

^^^What the...?? Now why would you go and say that?
30t6p3b.gif
What's wrong with you?

Originally Posted by Klock

Anybody that cops these are more than likely about to molest a child somewhere.

^^^What the...?? Now why would you go and say that?
30t6p3b.gif
What's wrong with you?

I think the RD got pushed back to this weekend, but stores should know about them already.

Edit: Are these even coming out in GS size?

I think the RD got pushed back to this weekend, but stores should know about them already.

Edit: Are these even coming out in GS size?

Yeah the release date for these has been pushed back and no further info has been released... so if/when they eventually release they shouldn't be hard to find, just have to wait and see

Yeah the release date for these has been pushed back and no further info has been released... so if/when they eventually release they shouldn't be hard to find, just have to wait and see

I was at the Jimmy Jazz here in Orlando and I was asking the employee about the playoff xiii's. He checked for me and he said they were gonna carry them and that the black 6rings were going to be released last saturday. I guess these were supposed to be those 6rings he was talking about. I didn't go to the mall over the weekend plus I wasn't a 6rings fan so I didn't really paid much attention to the info. I checked their website and they don't have them there either. So I'm guessing they might have been pushed back like guys above me are saying.

I was at the Jimmy Jazz here in Orlando and I was asking the employee about the playoff xiii's. He checked for me and he said they were gonna carry them and that the black 6rings were going to be released last saturday. I guess these were supposed to be those 6rings he was talking about. I didn't go to the mall over the weekend plus I wasn't a 6rings fan so I didn't really paid much attention to the info. I checked their website and they don't have them there either. So I'm guessing they might have been pushed back like guys above me are saying.

Thanks to all who are giving me credible info. Every single one of my connects says the same thing. "I don't know what happened with that release, we never got them." I'm also guessing they got pushed back.

Thanks to all who are giving me credible info. Every single one of my connects says the same thing. "I don't know what happened with that release, we never got them." I'm also guessing they got pushed back.

Back
Top Bottom