AIR JORDAN - SIX RINGS - METALLIC BLACK - RELEASE DATE 2/5/11 - ANYONE HAVE INFO?

nerd.gif

This isn't going to work for footlockers or w/e but if you can get the style # for these just call up a niketown or outlet and ask them to nikefind it for you. If its at a nike store in the US or online they'll let you know.

This isn't going to work for footlockers or w/e but if you can get the style # for these just call up a niketown or outlet and ask them to nikefind it for you. If its at a nike store in the US or online they'll let you know.

^Thanks. Good advice. I spoke to a friend of mine in management with nike and he says that there is no word on them. I guess that's that for these until further notice.

^Thanks. Good advice. I spoke to a friend of mine in management with nike and he says that there is no word on them. I guess that's that for these until further notice.

That's weird the site were I first saw these with the release date has disappeared?? Btw it was on sole release dates app on my phone..still trying to locate.
Edit: I found it, yup it says 2/5/11 and it's a GR for sure. Funny I didn't see them at the mall last weekend either... 
indifferent.gif

That's weird the site were I first saw these with the release date has disappeared?? Btw it was on sole release dates app on my phone..still trying to locate.
Edit: I found it, yup it says 2/5/11 and it's a GR for sure. Funny I didn't see them at the mall last weekend either... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

indifferent.gif

Wouldn't happen to be 23isback.com would it? Because that's where I originally saw the release date and it's gone.

indifferent.gif

Wouldn't happen to be 23isback.com would it? Because that's where I originally saw the release date and it's gone.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

indifferent.gif

Nope, I saw it on my iPhone app ''Sole Release Dates''

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

indifferent.gif

Nope, I saw it on my iPhone app ''Sole Release Dates''

Back
Top Bottom