Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I wonder why they did the restock announcement for this shoe this way instead of including it in the quarterly restock.

Did anyone else get the "Product you are looking for is no longer available page"? I clicked right when Nike tweeted from a text alert & was directed to that page from my mobile phone. Thought it was odd.

why even add them to your cart if you have no intention to buy them? People who want them think they are sol cause others grabbed them up to decide:smh:

You'll learn, after many NDC cart failures, sometimes you just need to add something to a cart (and see it successfully added) to feel like the world isn't against you!

You'll learn, after many NDC cart failures, sometimes you just need to add something to a cart (and see it successfully added) to feel like the world isn't against you!
.... definitely agree. so happy i got a pair, after failing miserably on about every release at the exact moment links were tweeted since december. and this was about 8-9 minutes AFTER link was tweeted - so i guess there is hope! ... but i swear it took like ten min for the entire checkout page to load so all that time i was still thinking "great i'm not getting these wow"

If only I didn't have a fear of ordering overseas
mean.gif
people saying they copped grapes off here and that theyre legit, if that helps haha

i got a size 7.5 an a size 8 after i sold my size 8's last year. going half a size down was a $ idea and now they fit perfectly. no customs (so far i guess), free shipping, and it was relatively fast. like 4 business days or so. overall super freakin' happy that i got my hands on these

Back
Top Bottom