Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I'm not really sure because I only copped the grapes, I have two pairs of CDP V's so I passed on the ones that dropped in January. But I think the quality is pretty much the same. If the quality on these is the same as the grapes ill be happy.

Can't wait till these drop. I've even considered copping early and paying the addl dough. 

Was there a difference in quality from the fire red Vs in January and the grapes? I didn't cop either but I heard it was pretty much the same
To me the exact same. Althought i havnt looked at my grapes since i copped em. I dont remember any differences i doubt these will be either. Toro and Glows, same materials, same quality. etc JB wont use new leather, although them laneys are looking sick i just hope they havnt found a way to tumble pleather cos it looks nice so far

My local Champs is gonna be doing reserve tickets for these next weekend, I'm so amped. In my area few people hardly ever come out to make getting a ticket a pain so this should be an easy pickup.

Can't wait for these. I wanna double up. This is hands down my favorite V. I love that red midsole and white toe cap makes the whole shoe pop. I feel like the black outsole and lack of 23 on the 3M's makes them look kinda cheap. I heard these are better quality than the Grapes. I know the Laney's have a nice tumbled leather, so hopefully these are at least a more premium leather. Seems like if JB was gonna pull all the breaks on a V this year it would be these or the Grapes, and the grapes were clearly not up to par. I'll SMH if the Laney's are the nicest quality wise, I'll buy them, but they aren't in my top 5 favorite V's lol. I'm a little disappointed with the blue trans instead of the clear that it SHOULD have... But the clear defiantly yellows faster. They are gonna look weird tho with the yellow netting and blue soles a few years down the line. JB will have a new retro out by then anyway lol.

These > All V's for 2013

Very exited for these. Bought an RSVP today.

U must be the photographer for modern notoriety :lol:

What's next pictures of the laces??

Last edited:
U must be the photographer for modern notoriety
laugh.gif

What's next pictures of the laces??
That's funny because I posted these pictures on my Twitter feed days ago since they were taken at a CHAMPS STORE with MY iphone.

MN steals my photos and info daily. 

To @ShoeFean24 -- I was showing the quality of the sneaker, up close. Not intended to showcase the entire shoe.

Last edited:
Some pics I took for you guys #TeamIcySole
Thanks for the pics, i would like more but im not gonna be bitter i appreciate the photos, its more than nothing. Able to give us a idea on the pleather? Same as grapes? Looks like all the rumours of the 31st august being pushed back is false since there on deck,. Schweeeeeet

Thanks for the pics, i would like more but im not gonna be bitter i appreciate the photos, its more than nothing. Able to give us a idea on the pleather? Same as grapes? Looks like all the rumours of the 31st august being pushed back is false since there on deck,. Schweeeeeet

Who said these are being pushed back?

The beginning of the school year...Nike not do a release for that...yeah ok

Who said these are being pushed back?

The beginning of the school year...Nike not do a release for that...yeah ok
It was all over social media and even employee's of FTL etc where saying not sure etc. Now it seems its clearly not.

Trust me, back to school is probably their biggest shopping day besides back friday and christmas...I doubt they would delay a release unless it had to do with some shipping or production problems.

Hi im new to the sneaker community and I really want to cop these ! But i really dont now if i would have to go to footlocker early stand in line or what idk. Please Help I Really Want These !! btw im from south florida broward county idk if that helps !

Last edited:
Hi im new to the sneaker community and I really want to cop these ! But i really dont now if i would have to go to footlocker early stand in line or what idk. Please Help I Really Want These !! btw im from south florida broward county idk if that helps !
just go on eastbay the night the release and select your side and keep pressing add to cart over and over again until it adds to cart.. may take 1 min or 3 hours.. but i havent missed a release from there yet except for the lebron x denims. 

just go on eastbay the night the release and select your side and keep pressing add to cart over and over again until it adds to cart.. may take 1 min or 3 hours.. but i havent missed a release from there yet except for the lebron x denims. 

Not sure if serious but either way...

Excellent advice brosef.

Back
Top Bottom