Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I did 10 raffles I live near 2 malls and went to the one by work. I wanted 2 pairs. I got 2 calls and thought with a release similar to the Fire Red 3's I would be turning down stores. I am really surprised so maybe it is a bit more limited and maybe the numbers will be similar to the Green Glows.

I did 10 raffles I live near 2 malls and went to the one by work. I wanted 2 pairs. I got 2 calls and thought with a release similar to the Fire Red 3's I would be turning down stores. I am really surprised so maybe it is a bit more limited and maybe the numbers will be similar to the Green Glows.
So these are kind of limited?

I know 4 people (including myself) who did HOH raffles 2 of them got call and 2 didn't its hard to say if this limited or not.

So just to report back here. I called a couple of stores I did not get a call from and those stores are reporting a little bit more than a size run (Champs, Finishline, Footlocker). Pretty surprising to me actually. The HOH told me to eff off and they are still calling people. WTF great customer service.  

A few always call with blocked numbers so if the person doesn't answer they can simply backdoor that pair. LOL.

Man cmon ... all of sudden people comin in talkin about limited now we gonna have wars back n forth on quantities when in reality NO ONE knows the production numbers or if limited or GR ...

Just click the link at drop time or try for you pair in store and if you get them you get them if not then oh well cop from reseller or move on

I know that these are a lot more limited in my city than I would have thought. My local ftl which got 80 prs of the fire red 3s only got 27 of these 5s

I think this release is going to be similar to the green glows. Not limited, but will sell out. Especially due to the fact that most people that struck out on the fear pack will be purchasing these.

I think this release is going to be similar to the green glows. Not limited, but will sell out. Especially due to the fact that most people that struck out on the fear pack will be purchasing these.
Something's tellin me the sane thing only got one call back for these. Thought I would have been turning stores down. We will see

According to a local FNL, they will be have enough to go around, so I'll just go in store to pick them up instead of waiting for shipping. Good luck y'all!

no backpack jimmy 
nerd.gif

wonder if they gonna try that 7am bull they did with Black grapes

Last edited:
According to a local FNL, they will be have enough to go around, so I'll just go in store to pick them up instead of waiting for shipping. Good luck y'all!
Never understood that statement "enough to go around" wen 9 times outta 10 EVERY retro sells out. How is that enough to go around lol.

Back
Top Bottom