Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Never understood that statement "enough to go around" wen 9 times outta 10 EVERY retro sells out. How is that enough to go around lol.
That's what they told me and they have no reason to lie. According to a manager, he said compared to the normall call volume, it's alot lower interest than usual. I'm in NY, btw.

That's what they told me and they have no reason to lie. According to a manager, he said compared to the normall call volume, it's alot lower interest than usual. I'm in NY, btw.
Like I said the term enough to go around barely ever applies to retro jordan releases.

Last edited:
just grabbed a gs sz off jj for my home girl

i cant believe it 2 weeks in a row and a cop off jj

fnl for mine wc :smokin

Got grade school for family. Not really feeling the leather for myself but my sister will rock them regardless.

was in my spot earlier i had these since last month and they were dead on with the retail

no difference everything matched up identical

my spot got 15 pair but im helping a few people with em

holding out for the laney's and the unannounced qs jordan brand bout to unleash in the next 90 days 

Like I said the term enough to go around barely ever applies to retro jordan releases.
True, but I think this FNL guy simply meant as in those wanting to pick them up on around RD, and not necessarily having to camp out at night for them.

True, but I think this FNL guy simply meant as in those wanting to pick them up on around RD, and not necessarily having to camp out at night for them.
I know EXACTLY wat he meant. My point is almost every retro jordan releases just enough pairs to sell out in stores. To me that is not enough to go around.

was in my spot earlier i had these since last month and they were dead on with the retail

no difference everything matched up identical

my spot got 15 pair but im helping a few people with em

holding out for the laney's and the unannounced qs jordan brand bout to unleash in the next 90 days 
Did u get early release shoes? Is that y u r comparing them? Also wat qs r u talking about?

i dont get it, these are my favorite 5s and i have the money to get them, but for some reason i have no interest in getting these. probably because i had alot of wears in my 06s

The Backpack strikes again!

I am SO ready for these. These will be the first pair of shoes I take out of the box when I get home in November. Can't wait. :smokin

going to bed, hope i get my pair on NDC in the morning

good night and good luck, see you guys in the morning

Back
Top Bottom