Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

man Las Vegas RIO has some slow internet. how am i going to get some shoes... my phone is faster than this.

man Las Vegas RIO has some slow internet. how am i going to get some shoes... my phone is faster than this.
dude u in vegas...if you cant cop online cop at the nike store at ceasars palace or at a footlocker around there...I guarantee youll get a pair

i dunno why people hate the yellowing. its pretty dope. it makes sort of a gumsole look when very dark. i remember reebok use to have gumsole back in the day on some of the take me down pumps.

now the mesh net yellowing is another story...

I get to the mall and there is like 25 of us total, they open the door and everybody guns it to FTL and CHAMPS while I go to FNL. I'm the only one here which makes me wonder if A) Did this FNL get any? or B) Not many people want these.

Hopefully its B)

theres a line for every store... about 20-30 heads. Expect more ppl to be coming around 8 yeah its live right now..

I get to the mall and there is like 25 of us total, they open the door and everybody guns it to FTL and CHAMPS while I go to FNL. I'm the only one here which makes me wonder if A) Did this FNL get any? or B) Not many people want these.

Hopefully its B)

Lol that's something you should probably figure out before getting to the mall

They probably did get them but on a more limited release you might have been screwed

Last edited:
I had a size 9s for the grapes and literally after like 4 wears they had a crease on top. Does that mean its a little to big and I should get a 8.5?

Lol that's something you should probably figure out before getting to the mall

They probably did get them but on a more limited release you might have been screwed

Yea I've been so busy I forgot to call but usually this FNL gets everything so I'll take my chances since its close to my house. I'm trying on line too.

Looks like they weren't kidding when they said plenty to go around. I'm at Florida mall in Orlando. There's about 40 heads at FTL, 20 for FTA, and 16 at Champs. Everyone in line got a guarenteed ticket and it looked like they stil had a lot more. I hope the laneys are this easy to get!

I wonder if these show up at outlets in 6 months like the 3ms did. Im copping either way right now this my early bday present to my self.

Looks like they weren't kidding when they said plenty to go around. I'm at Florida mall in Orlando. There's about 40 heads at FTL, 20 for FTA, and 16 at Champs. Everyone in line got a guarenteed ticket and it looked like they stil had a lot more. I hope the laneys are this easy to get!

i'm here at mall at millenia fnl and there's like 20 heads mostly females though.. we need this kind of release.. plenty to go around

Last edited:
Hopefully can walk in the mall and get them,
My local spot is a pretty easy spot to cop and even win raffles

Only thing that sucks is that they only get grs

Picked up the fire red early this year... So I'm passing on these.  Good luck to everyone else copping.

Back
Top Bottom