Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Yeah, the well is definitely drying up. FTL and family only has scattered sizes.

In store will probably be there until tonight or tomorrow. Surprised DSG didn't get these. They got the January release.

I'm gonna wait a month or two and see if I can get some under retail. I like them but don't have the bread for them right now. Have other must cops on my radar.

My boy just grabbed a 10.5 off eastbay. Gonna go to the mall later if I can grab a pair in store I will cancel my Nike.com order

I find it funny the people that come in 6 hours after drop brag about their cop like they got thru on a limited release and its 5 minutes after drop

Stores just opening up here on the west coast.  Gonna check em out in person.  My intentions are not to cop, but that may change once I see em live.  lol  

Probably earn like ten bucks but waste more in gas

And time. But not bad if you got 5 pairs and sold them for $40 over retail. I don't see the point unless its for trade bait or a extremely hard to get shoe like the MVP or Champ Lebrons, DB3, Black/Gold AJ 1s, etc.

every one on here kept saying these we're a gr . when I got to my footlocker and dudes lined up they asked who had tickets dudes looked at each other and half the line left me and my sister were the only 2 with raffle tickets so a lot of ppl missed out dudes hittin me up tryna buy mine now . you can never be to safe :smh:

Looks like EB, FTL, FNL family are officially "sold out"...

A lot were made but demand was high. Off to see what the local CL hooligans are trying to charge for these, just because...

Dudes really still questioning whether these are a GR or not??

Come come now, why yall so dumb now?

These are as general of a general release as can be. Because YOUR local store didn't get a lot, doesn't mean they aren't a GR, it means YOUR local store doesn't move a lot of units, so they don't get a high allocation. Simple.

When NDC sells out hours after 8am, they are a GR. Dumb rappers need teaching.

...that was 2 biggie references in one post...Somebody rep thekid!

I think these were slept on, considering the Weathermen foams released in a lot more mom and pop stores than these did,

every one on here kept saying these we're a gr . when I got to my footlocker and dudes lined up they asked who had tickets dudes looked at each other and half the line left me and my sister were the only 2 with raffle tickets so a lot of ppl missed out dudes hittin me up tryna buy mine now . you can never be to safe :smh:

they are a GR tho...

Was on the fence until literally the last minute. Woke up at 5 and was able to add a pair on FNL. Decided not to get them and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 9 and was able to grab a pair from FTL at 9:15 pst. Glad these were easy to get. Hopefully the Laney's are the same way.

My boy just grabbed a 10.5 off eastbay. Gonna go to the mall later if I can grab a pair in store I will cancel my Nike.com order

NDC gives you a 30 minute window to cancel an order.

If you placed it as a guest then you have to pay for return shipping but if you signed on then you get free return shipping.

Or just return them at your local Niketown

Last edited:
NDC gives you a 30 minute window to cancel an order.

If you placed it as a guest then you have to pay for shipping but if you signed on then you get free return shipping.

Or just return them at your local Niketown
Free shipping for guest on orders over $75

Back
Top Bottom