Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

thanks but no luck 
ohwell.gif

this was the last release for a while on my radar.  i need to buy a new tv for my living room.  i'm on the fence about the laney's. out until the taxi 12s

Wow eastbay still allowed me to place an order for a size 11 for my cousin.

Got lucky this morning n bought 1 from NDC n 1 from FNL for myself.

Tempted to pick up a 3rd pair for way down the line but November is right around the corner and I know it's going to be an expensive month with the PS4, shoes, and Black Friday specials

Last edited:
a friend of mine looking for an 8.5 online. sold out in my city. I don't see them online either. can anybody pm a site please

Anyone know if Finishline accepts wc for these?
It didn't work for me this morning, was trying for 30 min, than all was sold out.

I really don't get why people are complaining about these being GR, isn't that what we all want, to be able to secure our pairs hustle free? At least I do, don't care how many people have them. I am happy that everyone that like them, was able to cop.

It didn't work for me this morning, was trying for 30 min, than all was sold out.

I really don't get why people are complaining about these being GR, isn't that what we all want, to be able to secure our pairs hustle free? At least I do, don't care how many people have them. I am happy that everyone that like them, was able to cop.

No sure but i havent read 1 person complain about it being a GR

Anyone know if Finishline accepts wc for these?

WC works on pretty much everything with the exception of gift cards I believe, hence worked for me this morning.

1:30PM, walked into a store for Dunks. Walked out the store with Fire Reds?

Los Angeles, you're a fool if you go home empty-handed.

No sure but i havent read 1 person complain about it being a GR
Someone was saying that they are too general, others laughing about dudes informing us that they copped 6 hours after the release...not cool.

Last edited:
Never can understand why people click for 2 hours on eastbay when FNL offer the best deal and rebate for every $200 purchase.
because I dont pay taxes with eastbay or shipping.. i pay 159.99 shipped for this release.  besides i have a bot that auto clicks for me so I just wait till it adds to cart and I HATE that stupid FNL splash screen. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom