Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

im a pescestarian and the only meat i can eat is fish and not to get on a health tip but tuna has a high level of mercury and eating a lot of mercury like that can cause brain damage and put you in a comma. Not sure if yall serious about that or not but just trying look out for yall and yall people
Damn I don't even like tuna :x but that's crazy thanks for the health tip my guy

im a pescestarian and the only meat i can eat is fish and not to get on a health tip but tuna has a high level of mercury and eating a lot of mercury like that can cause brain damage and put you in a comma. Not sure if yall serious about that or not but just trying look out for yall and yall people
i knew eating too much fish with mercury was bad for you, but i had no idea about those kind of side effects 
sick.gif

thanks for the info

Thanks for the tip but il have to tell you that your incorrect. Canned tuna has zero mercury in it, i funnily or not enough went to the doctor to check on this a while back as i seriously am a pescestarian myself and he assured me that only the dark coloured fish has mercury in it that will effect you. Hope that helps you also. Anyway back to kicks, id eat these if they were food! lol

These, Laneys, and possibly Taxis then I'm done for the year. Well unless the navy blue XI rumor is true lol

green glows, pass, fear 3, fear 4, fear 5, pass x 3, bel air 5s, no look pass... black tongue FR 5's... def scoopin... love my OG color ways & once i get these it will just be the black metallic 5s left to get in the OG realm...wish they'd up the leather quality though... def letdown on most the 5s releasing this year...like stale bubble gum...

These, bred 1's, black cats, infared VI, maybe carmines and MAYBE low xis then im done

Last edited:
We (FTL) just got our shipment yesterday. Twelve pairs. They look hot. The colors pop and the soles are icy. The clear part of the sole looks much better on these than the Grape Vs. Availability should be similar to Grape Vs and Fire Red IIIs. Will post on foot images tomorrow.

This has to be the only bulls cw 5 i ever liked. Will probably cop but ive seem some sites listing 3,4, ands 5s at 175. Is that wrong?

Last edited:
For these shoes i will be on my ramen noodle and water diet for a couple of weeks, so my pockets wont take a big hit.

Last edited:
For these shoes i will be on my ramen noodle and water diet for a couple of weeks, so my pockets wont take a big hit.
You'll be skinny as hell but nobody will notice due to the cold *** Jordan 5's on your feet!!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Passing but good luck to all that are trying to cop. I have the grey tongues, similar enough to pass.

Back
Top Bottom