Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Okay so I see some pictures with the tongue as long as the 3m and some as long as the grapes. Does the tongue length depend on your size? Cuz the part that's black on mine is small like the 2013 grapes

Damnnnn short tongue... Only can mean one thing. GM b.

Ill take picture but like I said I see pictures with it both ways that's why I asked. And my pair have CC okay sticker on the box and look fine I'm sure they arnt GM got them from an authorized seller in FNL today

Ill take picture but like I said I see pictures with it both ways that's why I asked. And my pair have CC okay sticker on the box and look fine I'm sure they arnt GM got them from an authorized seller in FNL today

Lol I'm messing with you. Just remove all the stuffing and try pulling the tongue up just dont rip it

Okay so I see some pictures with the tongue as long as the 3m and some as long as the grapes. Does the tongue length depend on your size? Cuz the part that's black on mine is small like the 2013 grapes

Referring to the 2013 pair

Take the paper out btwn laces n toungue?

whoa wait a minute....these shoes released today and this thread is only at 73 pages and pairs are still sitting in stores! is the shoe game about to explode!!

Anybody else have slight paint errors on the black area in the back?

Mine isn't perfectly even on one shoe, but not enough of an issue to bug me too much.

Last edited:
So guys what are y'all next 5s? Labs? Laneys? Bel airs? Or aiming for something old because I just want the 2011 metallics next

So guys what are y'all next 5s? Labs? Laneys? Bel airs? Or aiming for something old because I just want the 2011 metallics next
Just copped mine at 5 EDT....nice to cop easily. And to your question prolly the laneys and the bel airs...but with the brons coming out I'm not sure

You can always wait if your talking about the Lebron XI I doubt they will sell out instantly probably will move like the Xs did depending on how much they are charging this time.

Just came back from the mall and was able to scoop up a pair at my local FTL that someone didn't pick up.

I just need to cancel my FTL.com order and I'm set :smokin

Last edited:
whoa wait a minute....these shoes released today and this thread is only at 73 pages and pairs are still sitting in stores! is the shoe game about to explode!!

Uh no ... thats exactly how it needs to be EVERY release. I thought thats how the shoe game WAS & many of members want it to go back to

In my city fnl had a crazy amount of these like they did with fr3s. After me and my boys cop we walk to foot locker and someone returned the fear 3s they bought from Hoh which is 2 hours away. To bad it was a 9.5

copped a pair in HOH Beverly Center 6pm pacific.  i actually asked for another pair sz 9 so i can get a less crappy quality....

Glad people are getting these and not having to jump through hoops.

Clean shots a page back. I too like the black laces in those. Looks clean.

Clean shots. 
Thanks man
Twin brother no, brother yes.

Btw those 3M look good with the black laces might have to steal that idea if I get a pair
smokin.gif
Born a few seconds apart then lol
These don't look bad with black laces. One of the few lace swaps people post up here that I like. Shocked more haven't done it.
I think it looks amazing and soo much better than the white laces!

Is it just me or have they really decreased the size of the side mesh? That to me made the shoe so unique.

Back
Top Bottom