Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

My phones text read "@nikestore: Air Jordan 5 retro...

Almost had a heart attack thinking it was a silent Oregon 5 drop :smh:

I was upset when I noticed it was the Vs. But, I'm happy for those of you who successfully copped today. 

Immediately added a 9.5 to cart on my phone but decided to let them go, I still haven't worn my pair from release day. Besides I'm cutting back on spending

why even add them to your cart if you have no intention to buy them? People who want them think they are sol cause others grabbed them up to decide
mean.gif

why even add them to your cart if you have no intention to buy them? People who want them think they are sol cause others grabbed them up to decide:smh:
at first I thought they tweeted the wrong info and these were the infered23, its better to play it safe. Besides I'm sure I didn't prevent you from getting a pair, because if you were next in queue, once I released them you would've gotten them

got off work early ... got home around 5:07 (usually don't get off til 7:45), checked twitter just because, saw link like "whoa" (i dont have a pair of these) ... clicked on link, got a 9.5 no prob ... about time i get some decent luck!

why even add them to your cart if you have no intention to buy them? People who want them think they are sol cause others grabbed them up to decide:smh:

Got to check those eBay prices. Atc check eBay, and let it sit in my cart until nike takes it away.

I really need to set up some sort of notification system so I can get better word of these type of things. At least it was something I already have this time. If I miss another white/black 13 restock I might do something crazy
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom