Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

saw these last weekend when i picked up my true blue 3s, and i must say these will be a "hood" classic lol, all them little ghetto kids that sag their shorts down to their ankles will rock these
laugh.gif

EASY PASS for me

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

saw these last weekend when i picked up my true blue 3s, and i must say these will be a "hood" classic lol, all them little ghetto kids that sag their shorts down to their ankles will rock these
laugh.gif

EASY PASS for me

These are a no go, if I want cheap looking 5's I will stick to my CDP's at least they don't look variant with PL.

These are a no go, if I want cheap looking 5's I will stick to my CDP's at least they don't look variant with PL.

I like these more than the Quai 54s. Definitely wouldn't pay retail, but I'd copp these...

They look much better on-feet...

I like these more than the Quai 54s. Definitely wouldn't pay retail, but I'd copp these...

They look much better on-feet...

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh
When i see people type like this ...i automatically assume that they are Terrorists

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh
When i see people type like this ...i automatically assume that they are Terrorists

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Gimme. Patent dont scuff like regular and stays clean easier +

and its easier to keep creases out of patent. i have one crease on my space jams and ive had to have worn them at least 100 times since the release.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Gimme. Patent dont scuff like regular and stays clean easier +

and its easier to keep creases out of patent. i have one crease on my space jams and ive had to have worn them at least 100 times since the release.

i still dont know if i want these....something in me says get it! but then it says wait for the metallic silver next month and just get the XI IE low black red.....confused lol

Back
Top Bottom