Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

i still dont know if i want these....something in me says get it! but then it says wait for the metallic silver next month and just get the XI IE low black red.....confused lol

Originally Posted by bigloki

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Gimme. Patent dont scuff like regular and stays clean easier +

and its easier to keep creases out of patent. i have one crease on my space jams and ive had to have worn them at least 100 times since the release.
but that white pl is gonna yellow fast.....maybe faster than the sole

Originally Posted by bigloki

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Gimme. Patent dont scuff like regular and stays clean easier +

and its easier to keep creases out of patent. i have one crease on my space jams and ive had to have worn them at least 100 times since the release.
but that white pl is gonna yellow fast.....maybe faster than the sole

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sniper

I like these & Quai 54s...

& they both drop on my b-day
so i dont now which one to cop 
frown.gif

Hey a fellow July 2nd birthday kid! I think we deserve both of them as presents!!! July 2nd is also exactly the middle of the year, so maybe we should get a mid year post going!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sniper

I like these & Quai 54s...

& they both drop on my b-day
so i dont now which one to cop 
frown.gif

Hey a fellow July 2nd birthday kid! I think we deserve both of them as presents!!! July 2nd is also exactly the middle of the year, so maybe we should get a mid year post going!

I feel like these would be an absolute no-brainer cop if the leather wasn't patent. So close JB, yet so far.

I feel like these would be an absolute no-brainer cop if the leather wasn't patent. So close JB, yet so far.

The patent really pisses me off but I might have to cop regardless. They look real clean, especially on foot.

The patent really pisses me off but I might have to cop regardless. They look real clean, especially on foot.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

won them this weekend at sneakerfriends ATL.. they are alot better in person..

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

Thats a good shot of those, I would rock those in the same way, definite cop for me.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

won them this weekend at sneakerfriends ATL.. they are alot better in person..

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

Thats a good shot of those, I would rock those in the same way, definite cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom