Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

As long as people don't start putting up pics of how to match with JB attire and post other pics with corny dudes on IG with the grape references then I'm good. The stupidity I witnessed in the other grape thread was
mean.gif
I know right. I honestly wonder what goes through the people's head when they match all that ****. They look in the mirror and think "yeah this gon get me some **** tonight" ?

And im shocked retailers have started pouring out their matching gear. FNL & FTL are usually on top of that. Somewhere somebody is making shirts n hats though. They'll surface, its inevitable.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn, I got lucky up in there and ended up getting a 9.5 for my Son. It was mad crazy how quick that line got so big. I got my size coming from a few raffles hopefully.

That was me, I had to grab a 14 bc they had "no 13's left" by the time I got there. Sooooo disorganized, the last time I go there for any shoe. Every other place is so much better. I swore there was about to be some shenanigans go down.

As long as people don't start putting up pics of how to match with JB attire and post other pics with corny dudes on IG with the grape references then I'm good. The stupidity I witnessed in the other grape thread was :smh:
It was pretty bad. Especially the guy with the purple pants and aqua shirt off I.g.
This thread will look like the black toe thread come Saturday, these seem to be more limited out my way.

They gave out tickets at 5pm, and you thought 4pm only one hour earlier would be a good time to get in line? You thought you got there "early" by only getting there one hour before?
laugh.gif

T
I did get there early, just not early enough.  I only missed my size by 10-15 minutes(4th person ahead of me), but I'm happy I got that 12
glasses.gif

do I stay home and try my luck online or do I run to my local FNL and hope there isn't a big line..decisions decisions... 

do I stay home and try my luck online or do I run to my local FNL and hope there isn't a big line..decisions decisions... 

If you are on the west coast through central time, you should have time to attempt to get them online without jeopardizing your chances in-store. If you are on the east coast then you have a decision to make. One to two hours most likely won't be earlier to get a jump on these (Assuming the stores open @ 10:00am). I'd say have someone try to grab them online for you while you camp. If you get both you could always cancel your online order or take your in-store pair back once you've received shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
im going the resale route, i have a feeling this is going to be like the retro 88s for me....

turns out the sis don't want these anymore. fine with me now I don't have to sit around for an rsvp I probably wouldn't get anyways. good luck to everyone that wants these.

if anything i would try online on your phone if youre going out of town or something, might get a chance you never know

if anything i would try online on your phone if youre going out of town or something, might get a chance you never know
i may just cop resale, then try for online...and sell the resale ones or just beat them to the ground and get my full moneys worth

I see the tts talks happening and im not usually one for soze talk. I just go tts and if they too big i can stuff them if i really need to BUT im interested for now so if anyone had to compare the fit of the recent 5s to any other release of jordan what shoe would u say?

13s - almost everyone says of .5 down (mine .5 down)
11s - mostly tts (mine tts)
4s - mostly tts (tts also)
3s - mixed between .5 down and tts (i got a 12 but its roomy so .5 down be better)

*and yes i know it all depends in the individual persons foot. Other shoe comparison is best way for describing fit though IMO

Last edited:
I hope I get the call for these and the Phoenix sun 8s were hands down my favorite non OG cws this year so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom