Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

lol. why are noobs posting "hip hop linda" videos on niketalk.. :smh:  if the site has a 50 dollar retro section do you really think the "authentic" section is legit? :stoneface:

I don't think anyone was endorsing the website. The video was posted for visuals only. Visuals of a legit sneaker that will be similar if not exact to the pair most of us will pick up on Saturday. Now run along...

Last edited:
An employees at a certain store near me told me he would try and look out for me on this release. He's seen me come in and strike out on the last few and knows me by now. Funny I wasn't even going to go there today but said I'll what the heck it's only going to take 10 minutes...

I'm honestly not usually a fan of Non OG Colorways on Jays, but these really caught my eye. With all the hype around them and being limited and all I'm really gonna try and scoop 2 pairs and keep 1 on ice for a while. I feel that they will never retro these. 

I'm honestly not usually a fan of Non OG Colorways on Jays, but these really caught my eye. With all the hype around them and being limited and all I'm really gonna try and scoop 2 pairs and keep 1 on ice for a while. I feel that they will never retro these. 
you goin by hand for roosevelt? i am. no bots here

My local Hibbett Sport is opening at 6am cst, so if i can't get them in store, I can make it home to try to get a pair online.
pimp.gif

Got through at Nike Dallas...

Feels good man!!!

Manually through my phone....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom