Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I went to Dtlr today they was passing out tickets. I was last person in line. After passing out tixs on fcfs basis they decide to raffle off the last 3 sizes they had left. I was last so i got last tix. Well what u know called my num. Was lucky but it wasnt my size its an 11. So hopefully i can get a trade for my size.

I really didnt know how limited these really are gonna be until this week! Compared to demand this is gona be a difficult cop! I need x2! one for ice or as tradebait. This material has me in love. Has to be the best new cw's since the cav 4's! and quality for once actually seems on point. Goodluck to you all, stay safe if your camping like me and look after each other.

Only did it because of your avi
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

I got 3 tickets for raffles. Man I knew I should have went to memorial mall. they had guarntee tickets
Trust me, The guaranteed pair at memorial city mall was pretty much a joke. First of all the security wouldn't let anyone that looked like they were tryin to get the tickets wait outside or inside of the champs about 15 minutes before 1pm. Then about 5 minutes later, the people who worked at champs told people who were in the store to line up inside the store for the raffle but no one knew cuz they kicked everyone out. Eventually a group of kids went inside and made a line. Everyone else that was walking around the front of the store saw this and bum rushed the line. It was at least 50 people. The line was right in the middle of the store so they told the people in line to move to the side of the store. When this happened, people were cutting and pushing ect. Smh.

So eventually they start handin out the tickets. I was about the 15th person in line so I was somewhat hopeful I would get a guaranteed pair. Lol I guess I was being overly optimistic because they "ran out" after the 10th person. My guess is the employees were holding pair for themselves friends ect.

I was able to pick up 8 raffle tickets in the Houston area so hopefully I'll be able to secure a pair. I'd hate to pay reseller price for these..

I got 3 tickets for raffles. Man I knew I should have went to memorial mall. they had guarntee tickets
Trust me, The guaranteed pair at memorial city mall was pretty much a joke. First of all the security wouldn't let anyone that looked like they were tryin to get the tickets wait outside or inside of the champs about 15 minutes before 1pm. Then about 5 minutes later, the people who worked at champs told people who were in the store to line up inside the store for the raffle but no one knew cuz they kicked everyone out. Eventually a group of kids went inside and made a line. Everyone else that was walking around the front of the store saw this and bum rushed the line. It was at least 50 people. The line was right in the middle of the store so they told the people in line to move to the side of the store. When this happened, people were cutting and pushing ect. Smh.

So eventually they start handin out the tickets. I was about the 15th person in line so I was somewhat hopeful I would get a guaranteed pair. Lol I guess I was being overly optimistic because they "ran out" after the 10th person. My guess is the employees were holding pair for themselves friends ect.

I was able to pick up 8 raffle tickets in the Houston area so hopefully I'll be able to secure a pair. I'd hate to pay reseller price for these..

Crazy how these sneaker releases bring out the worst in people, but I'm never surprised. I've actually come to expect it.

It was pretty strange. I rolled up and there was like 20 people outside the door just pacing around not in line. I asked the manager where the line was and he said that police wouldn't let people line up outside. Next thing I know there's like 20 people behind me in the middle of the store. Dude that works there told us we couldn't line up there cause we're blocking customers. I ask him where should we line up, by the wall? He said okay and we all shifted over. Seemed like really good dudes behind me, hope you get your pairs. My 13 yo son got crazy good grades, so dad is getting his swag on point. Good luck to Htown grape hunters. I put tickets in EVERYWHERE. If I get an extra pair or pairs, I'll let them go local for cost.

Things were on my side this time because I managed to get 12 raffle tickets from various stores. If I don't get one call..... :lol:

Should we class these as "quickstrike" still? sounds like over in the usa its pretty limited from what im reading here! We only have 1 size 13, its unheard of.

I got 12 TICKETS ALSO IMA BE HEATED IF I DONT WIN 1
I probably could've got 5 or so more if all the Champs and FNLs got them. No FNLs around here got them. Only one Champs got the shoes in and they didn't even ask for ID. That system is probably abused to death :lol:

I missed out on all the RSVPs but got 10 raffle tickets. But that doesn't mean anything because these raffles are rigged LOL

Back
Top Bottom