Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

WTF?!?

That material?

JB, just use durabuck please.

:smh:

Was kinda thinking the same thing. Was the Toro Bravo suede or just high quality durabuck? whatever the case I would go that route. Still I would like to see more pictures to make a final decision.

It was definitely suede.

& I also agree about these looking more like an Aqua c/w then a black grape one.

:lol:

Everyone was all for these and hyped up when it was speculation and PS's. Then the actual pics surface and the changing of hearts begin.

It would be great if they were durabuck and had black netting. Probably going to pass on them the way they are now but the colorway is definitely nice.

My love for fives and this combination of colors will not let me pass, despite what looks like average quality suede/buck I like the look a lot. Definitely copping these and grapes.

we all know how these types of releases go, everyone saying that they are passing and quality sucks blah blah, but once it comes to RD they are camping like everyone else.

These are dope. They are no black metallic V but something refreshing that they are doing popular colorways from another retro and putting it on this silhouette.

Everybody please pass on these because of the ashy upper what ever material that is and help me out because I'm going to do everything in my power to get these.

Meh. I'll get the Grapes in May 'cause they're so freakin' beautiful, but I'm pretty much done with 5's after that. Great looking model but between the yellowing and the horrible toebox creasing they're an SOB to take care of...

Last edited:
AquaBlack Grape 5s
GRAQUA 5s.
roll.gif

Do want these.  I'm a fan of the color blocking on the Aquas, but I'm not a fan of the 8 shoe at all. 

Last edited:
Repped.

The new kids could learn a lot from that. . some of them have 3000 posts and they joined in 2012
mean.gif
Thats cause they're rushing to hit the 300 posts to sell lol...hypebeasts we know bout ya.

I really dont know how i feel about these Vs honestly. Decent, but with the fires, grapes, and laneys this year, these are a pass most likely.

Alot of dudes are saying "OG colorways only" yet drool over Laney's. Ill take these just to save myself from wearing out my Aqua's, because we all know Jordan Brand will never get the paint up to par on 8s. Id say these are a solid colorway, opposed to the "oreo" 5s and chris paul joints. If your problem is No Black netting your nit picking. WHAT 5s HAVE YOU SEEN WITH BLACK NETTING? Lets at least stay true to the 5s roots. If you dont like it DYE it.

Back
Top Bottom