Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Ugh, I'm hoping that horrible suede will not be the final material it looks ugly as hell

Not bad. If I had to pick one pair of 5's from this year, it would be these. I'm not sure I'd cop, though.

Black netting for this one would have been much better. The clear netting throws it off.
How many samples end up changing materials before release? Its not like Nike needs to save money on the materials on ONE sample.
Agree 2x. The clear netting looks just plain stupid.

WTF?!?

That material?

JB, just use durabuck please.

:smh:

Exactly. This material does not look on the Vs at all (those black/metallic Vs that came out couple years back were horrible IMO). Why can't they just stick with the durabuck? the VIIs that came out last year were all durabuck so why can't the Vs have the same thing? The shoe will look much better with the durabuck material than that ashy suede.

hope all these liars passing really do so these can be a "Fire Red V"-esque easy cop :lol:

Last edited:
In regards to the Toro Bravo Vs, I have them and they are suede. Its basically the same suede as the Red Suede 21s. Theyre not as fragile to water as you would think. I know genuine suede would lose its nap if it came in contact with water

Smh. The shoe is already ashy. Give me the same material as my olive V's and we have a winner! Or.....suede. But, I think I only want the white grapes

They aren't horrible in my opinion, but with so much else coming out this year it's an easy pass. I think that with proper execution they could have been about as nice as the white grapes, but the way they are looking in those pics it's not even close.

Back
Top Bottom