Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I have been more and more pictures. They're really looking good imo. Will try to cop when they drop .

You can't lie that these have some pretty nice quality though I can se through the picture that these have nice quality suede but hey it's just my opinion

Only V I plan on purchasing all year but I got my fingers crossed JB will do something about that horrible looking suede

The grain of suede looks decent in the sense that it brushes when stroked, but the length looks short as if it were nubuck. Not bad, but pass.

daclosetcollector sells fakes.

but dont tell him that, he will delete your comment , or if you lucky, he will block you from exposing him ever again. 

I like them still.
He made them look bad by wearing black socks, that just makes them look more ashy.
I would not wear black with these.

From the pics I was in love with them but as soon as I saw the video on feet I cant stand them now. Yes they look very ashy so I will take the white grapes over these.

So don't tel him that! Just pass it on and let the world know.
His biggest buyers are probably the new edition.

Feel like these will be similar to the Cavs 4s last year, retro+ colorway, nice quality, and got mixed review from ppl, either love em or hate em. Personally, I think these r dope, cop fo sho!!

Back
Top Bottom