Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Looks like they got them all from Footlocker too
mean.gif
 Market value of the kicks is more than the car.

Da hell kinda 8s is dude wearing??

The laughing stock of the JB family, hated by all, except for the ones who actually purchased those monstrosities.

I don't think it's a coincidence that after those, the air force one popularity decreased some.

Shipped today in the afternoon! Usually the shipping conf. Email comes late mon. Evening, sweet. Thought there was a small chance I would get cancelled cuz of a diff. Shipping/ billing address. Ndc

Last edited:
What ive noticed about a lot of ebay pairs none of them habe the ftl family stickers on the boxes.. i know everyone aint get theirs from other places but damn no one got the stickers

What ive noticed about a lot of ebay pairs none of them habe the ftl family stickers on the boxes.. i know everyone aint get theirs from other places but damn no one got the stickers
yeah man be careful bcuz theres some real good fakes out there

I've had a couple pairs from eastbay without the sticker before.

Oh me too me too but meone gotta have a pair from footlocker fam somewhere .. i havent seen any lol.

Im not knockin or sayin they pairs arent legit but its just something i noticed

black grapes and royal blue 1"s are the most limited jordans to drop so far this year
nope. royal 1s and black/gold 1s were the most limited. black grapes weren't GR but they wouldn't say they are as limited as those AJ1s.

Last edited:
Oh me too me too but meone gotta have a pair from footlocker fam somewhere .. i havent seen any lol.

Im not knockin or sayin they pairs arent legit but its just something i noticed
Yea I got you. Mine was more of a response to the other.

:lol: That filter makes them look horrible. They look purple and green.

but yeah, they've grown on me also. Glad I picked them up.

Back
Top Bottom