Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I've had a couple pairs from eastbay without the sticker before.

Nah I have never had a shipment from eastbay without their sticker. Not that I can remember. Any box without a sticker automatically makes me think grey market. My pair finally got shipped out by Eastbay today.

Last edited:
 wondering how many unclaimed pairs might occur at NTSF since its not a Sat. and ppl have work.

^repped for 12k post.

Personally, I like the "ashy" look. I used Red Wing Natureseal water repellant on them

Last edited:
It's bad enough paying retail, but paying over retail, I don't think so. I did get the White Grapes at a local meetup for 160, I'm done copping shoes for now....

^repped for 12k post.

Personally, I like the "ashy" look. I used Red Wing Natureseal water repellant on them
nah i know they look ashier in photos with flash but after a few seconds of be hit with the brush looks allot better

If only they used the same material as the GS, then they would be :smokin

The ashy suede just makes them look like someone's ashy knee caps :smh: but congrats to those who copped and love them

Last edited:
NikeSF coming thru.... Now i just need to land the RSVP either way driving down there for any unclaimed pairs in case i missed out on the RSVP

Gratz to those who copped
pimp.gif
You know any rsvp service out there will be doing the reserve? I'm in meeting nearly all day tomorrow.

You know any rsvp service out there will be doing the reserve? I'm in meeting nearly all day tomorrow.

None at all homie... Trying manually myself which will be hard due to my work schedule as well.... Checked all RSVP services and SneakerRSVP wont open it and memphis is working on his code... If you know any let me know ill appreciate it.

Im sliding after work either way...

Back
Top Bottom