Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Saw these in person finally. As I thought the 'ashyness' is due to the material being more plush and thicker nubuck. Very very pleased, its more luxurious than many are thinking or expecting. The 'Ashyness' does not signify lower quality....quite the opposite. Hope my pair ( and all my nt homies too) is as nice as the pair I just seen

his price is pretty reasonable though. i personally am selling my extra 10.5 for $50 more than that (ebay fees plus shipping and paypal) because i bought the 10 for $270 (not from him). i tried to do a size swap, but we know how often that happens.

Na but that hasnt ended yet got another 23 hrs to go the bids will only increase as it gets closer to ending. My thing would be if u writing that and u bought it for retail then why not "resell" it at a set price enough to cover shipping and fees.

I might just stop by after work and buy all the leftovers.. Lol
Don't forget to send me a pair thanks 
wink.gif

Na but that hasnt ended yet got another 23 hrs to go the bids will only increase as it gets closer to ending. My thing would be if u writing that and u bought it for retail then why not "resell" it at a set price enough to cover shipping and fees.

true, but thats an unrealistic expectation, nowadays. especially because there is some hype around the shoe right now.

Is it me or are we getting deliveries like every week now ! I am a junkie and JB is my dealer !!!! Lmao ! No joke, they got me fiendin ! Crazy right ? I just thought about them coming across with nice releases on a weekly. Now I know I don't grab anything that they release as i am picky, but damn !

8) I brought out the sunglasses on this one ! Lol

Last edited:
Angeles black Website turtlefeathers.net pretty cheap too. might need some duller too because the paint has a shiny look at first

What Type of paint do you suggest?

Angelus brand acrylic paint. They have various different colours for leathers. Pick the black gloss finish or dull finish, whatever the finish on the five is. Some guys on here were talking about j3's that cracked in the mid sole after some wear. They would get chips or whatever. So someone posted up a link to one of the sites. I am sure if you search it you will find a site that carries the whole line of the paints in different colours and finsih. I hope this helps out man.

Edit : that is the website that has the all the paints up top. the one he listed. Sorry I didn't read the rest if this thread. I just saw your question and replied without reading the rest of the post. Sorry I left the site a few hrs ago.

Last edited:
Glad it's a suede material and not a leather, I'm selling my 2013 WG to get some 06's the toe was just wayyyy to poorly crafted

Back
Top Bottom