Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Hey, ^^^ in that video, how come the laney Vs came with the old jordan box? And what's up with that tag?

It's a sample, all samples come with a tag like that. The box was probably a replacement of some sort. Don't look too much into it bro lol....

i was just thinking, "i hope these arent a f'n quickstrike. let me go check niketalk"

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-09.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-08.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-07.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-06.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-05.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-grape-03.jpg

LOT OF BEASTING GOING ON HERE, THESE LOOK LIKE STRIGHT SHIITT IN THESE PICTURES ASHY AS FUCCK AND THAT ANKLE CREASE
ill never support ashy larry suede...

Not gonna lie, I was a tad skeptical about some Black Grapes. That picture though...yeah. They clean. I'm not gonna cop, but they are cleaner than I imagined.

Damn these are looking like a deff cop right now. The other pics had them looking iffy but im keeping my eyes on these
happy.gif

next to it's big brother the originals, these look like straight trash. I have a special place in my heart for V's but these won't be on my feet. good luck to those who want them.

I'm not feeling these. Some white/ metallic 5's or black/metallic 5's with NA on the back would've been a more suitable QS for this years anniversary of V's but I guess they're decent. I think the QS label will move these though

sis wants these (her favorite colors)... will be helping her try to cop but other than that easy pass for me

I hope all those claiming they are "passing" really does. Please make it easier for me and people who do want them.

I'm almost afraid to say I like these cuz NT will think im a Hypebeast
eyes.gif
I hope ur just being sarcastic man b/c who really gives a **** what people think on here.  Most of the dudes on here hate anything that isn't "OG" colorways or super limited releases that they know will rise in value.  
I hope all those claiming they are "passing" really does. Please make it easier for me and people who do want them.
Me too, but we all know that won't happen.  Once RD comes closer this thread will be full speed ahead.

word is looking like a july /aug rd

and yup they are a qs .....the hype will blow up out the water when people like oh **** limited =/ 

agreed and after some of the people miss out on the white grapes... just hope I can snag a pair for my sis
tired.gif

I hope people really hate these so I can cop. The quality on these are looking very nice and I could care less of I'm called a "hypebeast" for buying what I like as long as JB makes enough pairs to go around I'm happy

I bet you at a quick glance these look like fusions lol. But in all seriousness these are a QS and I have a feeling that even though the grapes are GR they'll be sold out fast. So as of right now the summer belongs to grape and teal color sneakers and matching apparel. *Sigh* the aqua 8's woulda've been the cherry on top

Back
Top Bottom