Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

dont know if these were posted but here are the updated pics of these

august /september rumored drop date 

Yeah I didn't know it was a QS. Since when? I'm always concerned when themajority doesn't like a shoe they limit the production and make you jump through all kinds of hoops t cop
there are  early release pairs so they aint a real true qs like the blk and gold....i think its gonna similar to the gucci 1's knicks 1 not everywhere but in enough supply for the demand ...i really think people are gonna sleep on these 

there are  early release pairs so they aint a real true qs like the blk and gold....i think its gonna similar to the gucci 1's knicks 1 not everywhere but in enough supply for the demand ...i really think people are gonna sleep on these 
Nah i dont think people will sleep on these..the hype is there just not for me.

Nah i dont think people will sleep on these..the hype is there just not for me.

people won't sleep on these...there's nothing "off" about the colorway itself. the black goes alright with the emerald and purple. The Crimson 3's, for example, were a little bit of a "letdown" to some people because the purple was out of place.

air-jordan-v-retro-black-new-emerald-grape-ice-001.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-new-emerald-grape-ice-004.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-new-emerald-grape-ice-003.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-black-new-emerald-grape-ice-002.jpg
Call me old school but I don't like these. They look like the black and grapes were just pieced together. There is nothing different about it? Maybe change the color of the lace hole plastic or something? I don't know... Just looks like the black 5s with a grape sole to me

Last edited:
The black grapes definatly look better. Personally I dont wear purple though. My favourite 5 would be Fire Red with the black tongue. I read it was going to re-release in september, Im pumped for that.

the suede on these looks buttery. very nice but still not as good as the grapes done right(not that thin plastic leather crap)

I actually liked that material on the 4's from last year, but it looks terrible on the 5's based on those images. I really like the colorway though, so these are going to be a game time decision for me.

Back
Top Bottom