Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

always insure with USPS, seems less likely something will happen.  also if the shoe is rare or $$$ enough, videotape your packing the box and sealing it with the labels.  don't want someone to send you back another shoe saying you sent them sketchers instead of J's.

Perhaps overkill, but it helps to be ready in case someone along the way is joking around

I see prices for these has drop to the 240 zone now. Still waiting on 220... It's getting there. Someone is bound to need cash lol.

Hahaha, check out these ebay fakes that are being sold as "100% authentic" 
His description:
[table][tr][td]
These Air Jordan 5 "Black Grapes" have never been worn and is in its original box. These sneakers are brand new. The Air Jordan 5 "Black Grapes" are a very fashionable sneaker. Just don't want them anymore.
[/td][/tr][/table]
REPORTED

Last edited:
God I still need to get these... but man that $300 tag keeps making me pass. Definitely gotta pull the trigger one of these days 
mean.gif

Saw a dude wearing his the other day with some camo shorts. Looked real nice on feet. Made me glad I got them. Not really a fan with jeans.

Maybe next summer with my fire reds and grapes [shrug]

I worked in the parcel service for a couple of summers and would hear several stories of items getting
wink.gif
"lost." Sneakers unsurprisingly were one of them.
I'm using "lost" very loosely, Moms works for the USPS and she said the same thing.

My first job was at UPS and i saw first hand how they treat our stuff. people would open up boxes, try stuff on, steal stuff, etc. The supervisors only care about getting stuff done fast so they would actually recommend we tossed packages around even if they said fragile or handle with care.

i remember weeks before the concords came out my boy, who works at usps, was telling me stories of the employees opening up the concords boxes, passing them around, trying them on and some even snatched some pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom