Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

i pre-ordered 235 on deadstocknj.
was feelin good until they just put up FSR of Concords, Space jams, and cool grey XIs

can i file a claim if i get some taobao ish?

Oh i see your one of those Wale/Kanye West new age cats that would wear yellow and brown with these Black Grapes to purposely not match huh? yea makes a whole lot of sense.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

OK I just checked the pics and I agree. By the way what was the wtf for.
Cause I see a lot of people on many different threads asking questions for no reason when most the time the answer is either one or two pages previous to their post or on the actual first page. Just take some time and look around

Hope my ish is retail not some taobao-ness.

deadstocknj has more XIs....hmmmm....

I think there would be differences, will just have to wait to see what I get and what retail looks like.

I guess i'd be more concerned if dude was shipping before RD.

Did just get an email about the date push-back, although he mentioned JULY 15, I think that by accident.

I'm officially passing on the Black Grapes because of this pic. I love my Cavs and black/red 4s from last year, but this material just doesn't good at all on the 5s. It's a shame too because this is really nice colorway, IMO.

The IV's from last year don't look close to this ashy. This looks like varsity red level ashyness.

I think im going to put the emerald lace lock on my white grapes and the black lace lock on the black grapes.

Back
Top Bottom