Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

These are a QS now?

I thought these were a GR 10 pages ago
laugh.gif
They started as Limited possible QS way back when .. then word was out theyre releasing in GS sizes so thats when the GR talk came out, but some people have reported their sources say very limited

No one knows i dont think, at least not yet too far out from RD maybe once that 1-2 week time frame hits it will be more concrete

I like these better than the white

So 6/15 can't come fast enough

As always need help from others

Alot of dudes are hopping on the bandwagon. I have a feeling ppl will get their pairs and brag about "how soft the suede is, how great the quality is and how they look so much better in person "  because their a QS. Like they do with every limited release. Wanted my pair when the ashy comment started and ill want em the day they release.

Last edited:
Alot of dudes are hopping on the bandwagon. I have a feeling ppl will get their pairs and brag about "how soft the suede is, how great the quality is and how they look so much better in person "  because their a QS. Like they do with every limited release. Wanted my pair when the ashy comment started and ill want em the day they release.
+1

I'm copping. I don't see why everyone is bashing them when they'll most likely do the same come release day
wink.gif

Amen. Funny how the rarity of a sneaker can quickly change people's opinions of it.

Back
Top Bottom