Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Talked to a manager at hibbetts and he said there gettin em. They usually don't get limited jordan retros we shall wait and see.

Talked to a manager at hibbetts and he said there gettin em. They usually don't get limited jordan retros we shall wait and see.

a couple months ago, people were like F the black grapes... now the other releases are done and these are a must have 

a couple months ago, people were like F the black grapes... now the other releases are done and these are a must have 
When everybody was talking about how "ashy" it was and dissed the shoe I and some fellow NTers still liked it and now people who are hated it act like these are amazing regardless of the "ashyness"

When everybody was talking about how "ashy" it was and dissed the shoe I and some fellow NTers still liked it and now people who are hated it act like these are amazing regardless of the "ashyness"
when theres no releases to buy, people will buy. ADDICTS!

These are ashy none the less I like the grape color-scheme
If my pair is ashy Im most likely going to take them back

if you missed the white grapes you def didnt want them, super easy, and plenty to go around.
i dont know about that...I think that theres still lots of people who missed out. sure there were lots of them but the demand was/ is crazy. I got two pairs but I couldve easily gotten none had I been just a little less lucky (1 for 5 on raffles for a zs 11) or had problems with ndc (like I did on the 25th)

Back
Top Bottom