Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

my grapes had a run in paint the size of a peanut, horrible production run by nike as always

Last edited:
Good luck guys. I never liked the original Grapes colorway, so I'm doing a Magic Johnson pass on this.

pretty sure its the 15th
wink.gif
6/29

I guess releases are easier for those of us who camp, but it poses a threat of us getting robbed. I guess after this year ill just order online unless its sometjing i really want or never had then ill camp.. I cant emmm imagine being in a line with 60more peeps for a shoe. reason i stopped camping at malls. I remember seeing someone post a picture of the mall for the phoenix suns foams release the mall was so packed i was like them ppl in the back trollin?

I really like these actually, might be one of the hardes Retro + colorways I have ever seen. I see SneakerApe has these but I've never ordered from them before and I usually dont cop early but I don't wanna take ANY chances with these. Can anyone vouch for SneakerApe or should I wait?

With the amount of pairs that JB has been producing for GRs, I'm curious about how many will produced for a QS.

Back
Top Bottom