Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

nope size 12 I was just looking most i see going is 210 and less the 230 n up been sitting.

Things like that make me wish I was a sz.12 lol... I was looking at 9.5/10's & they're all going 250 & up. That 210 is like a bidding price w/ days left smh

Things like that make me wish I was a sz.12 lol... I was looking at 9.5/10's & they're all going 250 & up. That 210 is like a bidding price w/ days left smh
YOU GOTTA LOOK HARDER MAN DEF DEALS TO BE HAD...SHOULDNT BE PAYING HIGHER THAN 245 250 SHIPPED
SOLID EBAY SELLERS HAVE MOVED TO TWITTER INSTAGRAM AND BIG CARTEL SITES TO ESCAPE THE EBAY FEES...AS LONG AS THEY EXCEPT PAYPAL AND PROVIDE GOOD COMMUNICATION YOU SHOULD BE GOOD. PAYPAL IS AL ABOUT THE BUYER ANYWAYS SO NOT TOO MUCH RISK

roll.gif
Nah I never pay over retail... if I cant cop for retail I don't cop.
That is the correct mentality or ideology to have.

Not gonna cop but im not gonna lie these have slowly grown on me, im just trying to stick to strictly OG colorways from now on tho

For those who pre-ordered.

ARe you at all concerned about receiving an "unauthorized" "Grey-market" or "early-release" pair?

I just ask because that thread is popping off with a lot of discussion, and I know that these shoes are available from similar sources as the shoes mentioned in that thread.

It didn't occur to me when I placed my pre-order that this might happen, but now that my pre-order site is selling a restock of AJ XIs, I'm a bit skeptical of the whole operation.

Even if I get a receipt from RD, it means nothing, right?

I wonder what PP would do if that was the case.

Or maybe no one would know unless they had a legit RD pair on hand to compare?

I suggest checking the thread and reconsidering any pre-order

Exactly what I said earlier today. Some people just "gotta have" some shoes
If I don't get the sneaks, I ain't going to die. I'll live another day. Its retail on gift card or store credit for me or nothing at all.

I'm still so glad I didn't enter raffles or rush to reserve lists and have to make a return trip on release day for the Grape V. I just worked smart and went online early in the morning.

I see you got the lotion in the back all ready for these bad boys 
laugh.gif

nah i'm playing.. nice pick up man i will be trying for these on rd

Last edited:
I see you got the lotion in the back all ready for these bad boys 
laugh.gif

nah i'm playing.. nice pick up man i will be trying for these on rd

:rofl: u had me dying when i read this. but seriously though, its not that ashy in person i really like em. They are way less ashy than the var red 6s from 2010. if you wanna see comprision pix lmk

what are some legit early order sites ? im going to be 30,000 feet in the air during release day 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom