Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

It's not anywhere near black/gold 1's limited because you can find multiple sites selling pre-orders for these grapes. If I had to guess it may be limited like the Bo knows raiders trainer QS release. It was the first sneaker to sell out on Ndc on Saturday even before the 88's. But I don't know how many there were.

you paid $300 in NYC right?
mean.gif
 too much.

some places in mexico city are selling them for 275-280 USD, not sure if they offer shipping. legit stores, they've gotten big drops this and last year

There is a store near me that still got a few pairs that still got some white grapes so Ima go there and hopefully cop easy

I agree with snap up there I not sure if these will be similar to the qs like the Jordan 1 Gold, Royals, or even last years Cavs but I probably just going to come about 2 hours earlier

Just called Eastbay.com.. They have a 10.5 in the White Grapes if y'all interested.

1 (800) 826-2205

Honestly they should not be that limited if they are here in Missoula Montana this is the first time I have had to pay retail for shoes since working at footlocker this is so new to me lol but good luck to the folks trying to get em

I'm going to order the black grape online, ndc say it will be limit 1 which should be fine.

lol I just hate guessing when to arrive to wait on line.
I can help you with that in my neighborhood it really a bunch of ethopians not being stereotypical but i asked around thats what most of them are, None the less the shoes sit in stores in about the Tuesday after the release that's when they usually sell out

Back
Top Bottom