Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

roll.gif
I call the "bred" 4s the black cements and my friends call me a hypebeast
ohwell.gif
and they ain't even into jordans.
I wonder if people know what colors are on shoes in the first place.  As an awkward and unfunny joke I wonder what reactions would be if people referred to sneakers by the last 3 digits of the style code.

Anyways I wish I had money for these (ashy this ashy that, the cw is still nice) but gonna wait for more moola and maybe down the line I can swoop these up.

Hope I can grab a preorder ticket tomorrow from my Local Champs.  On another note, I seen a guy rocking a pair earlier today, he dyed the side netting black and they looked fantastic.  He had heads turning left and right.  If I get a second pair, I might try that myself.

HoH on 34th street and the other footlocker on 34th street said they still don't know if they are doing tickets. Last check Wednesday or Thursday. That's when they hand out tickets. SMH

I was in the store chopping it up with one of the dudes, copped 2 pairs of asics I didn't plan on getting and we started talking about em. That's what he told me, on is misinformed, don't know which one.
Well I will post tomorrow because I will probably call again.  Unless someone beats me to it or goes in person and reports back.  I live too far outside the perimeter to drive down and force it out of them in person.

Well I will post tomorrow because I will probably call again.  Unless someone beats me to it or goes in person and reports back.  I live too far outside the perimeter to drive down and force it out of them in person.
Yea, me too. I'm in Alpharetta, only go that way every once in a while.

Cumberland giving everybody different answers..

Luckily ill be in Minneapolis nd I got my pair on lock up there.

man like 60-75 finishline stores( ran the item locator and it showed me every store getting them)

so yeah the most common sizes (9-11) theres stores with 12-15 pair per size

the #1 store in the company millenia mall in orlando only got 60-78 pair unless they get another shipment

the average amount per store pending another shipment during the week was 36 pair

the highest i saw in a store was 130 pair in atl of course lowest was 12 pair which about 10-15 stores had 

and if u have a hibbets sports near  u...and they got the thunder 4's they will get the blk grapes

just had to pass the info along....good luck 

Cumberland giving everybody different answers..

Luckily ill be in Minneapolis nd I got my pair on lock up there.

Tried grabbing shoes in cumberland once and it was no order in how they handled the release and no one had answers prior to RD

Talked to everyone day from FL, FA, Champs, and Kicks USA looks like they're all getting them around my way, none of their shipments came in yet, I'm just hoping it'll be easy to double up on these.

Back
Top Bottom