Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

My local FNL isn't getting them. Aside from HoH, the local Champs and FTLs are asking to call back mid week because they may or may not get them.

Gonna call my HOH in buffalo on Monday I'm gonna try and get the tickets for these got a feeling ill just end up missing out online

These remind me of how ashy my black and university blue 12s were. Good shoes for at night nevertheless.

fnl staff and the hibbetts info from the manager at that location

district manager with fnl said the allocation with finishline is like the thunder 4's in dec and the cavs 4's last yr..
thanks for the info. so is it going to be like the cavs 4 online at fnl? i remember those selling out as fast as the royal 1s. At least NDC will have the black grapes this year. 

I need these in my life....
pimp.gif

wanted these at first when they first hit blog sites,  then decided for awhile i don't need these.   Now I want them again.   smh .    seems like a drop colorway that they probably won't retro again for a LONG time.  I don't want to pass these by

wanted these at first when they first hit blog sites,  then decided for awhile i don't need these.   Now I want them again.   smh .    seems like a drop colorway that they probably won't retro again for a LONG time.  I don't want to pass these by
  meant to say "dope colorway"   ^^^^

my bad

Alright just got off the phone with Cumberland HoH.  The girl said you can start picking up your tickets today.

Got my guaranteed ticket for size 10 even though I wanted 9.5. I got my ticket from the store, left and went to Target and when I came outta target, I felt in my pocket and the ticket was GONE. My heart dropped...retraced my steps with no luck, so i just went back to the sneaker store and she gave me a "special ticket". So relieved! Haven't seen these in person yet,but they better be worth me missin the French Open final for >: . Good luck everyone.

Got my guaranteed ticket for size 10 even though I wanted 9.5. I got my ticket from the store, left and went to Target and when I came outta target, I felt in my pocket and the ticket was GONE. My heart dropped...retraced my steps with no luck, so i just went back to the sneaker store and she gave me a "special ticket". So relieved! Haven't seen these in person yet,but they better be worth me missin the French Open final for >: . Good luck everyone.

Nadal obviously was going to win

Manage a shoe store we got a good amount in but from the first day we got them and I looked at them and checked them out again the other day it was a huge difference. They had gotten a lot worse.

Manage a shoe store we got a good amount in but from the first day we got them and I looked at them and checked them out again the other day it was a huge difference. They had gotten a lot worse.
Can you elaborate? How have the gotten worse? They got 'ashy' as the days went on?

Yeah they just seem to almost be getting worse over night and I'm sure as most releases some places always end up with better quality than others it seems like. But I would if possible check out your local stores pairs before purchase.

Back
Top Bottom