Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

lol if I was actually working there I wouldn't be posting on this forum. Just had some luck getting releases there. If you have the right attitude you'll get your shoes. Also try the footlocker by grand central station. Not to many people go there.

What time do you think I should get to 21 Mercer?

Damn if I lived in NYC I would prolly be paying resell every release. Here in cbus I only have to for foams because all the stores sell them to people they know and if you camp at deveroes you will get in a fight or someone will act a fool. Glad I don't live in NYC the hype is to real there.

if you lived in NYC your sneaker collection would be far better

Why are NTer's being told to go to 21 Mercer "now" for a Saturday release?

Last edited:
unless dude is your friend I wouldn't put your eggs in that basket.  Unless you are trying to cop on RD anyway and the 250 ain't bothering that, then go for it.

But don't be salty if they don't come through and don't refund your money for a week.

Just use that as a backup plan.
he is a very good friend of mines . I already have toro 4s sitting in my closet because of him lol

I'll be waking up tomorrow to ticket for my boyfriend for these
I'll have the white grapes, he'll have the black ones... until I get the black ones too. lol

Its nice having an official connect...no more camping out just wake up Saturday knowing ur pair on lock ya dig

Its nice having an official connect...no more camping out just wake up Saturday knowing ur pair on lock ya dig
You got a few jealous heads here now including me! but good work man! enjoy that sleep....... lolSo these are quickstrikes still? Hearing alot of states in USA are getting small to no stock of them........which is strange because our spots that didnt get black toes are getting these at 11 lows quantitys.......I hate to think what ppl are gonna resell these for

Damn if I lived in NYC I would prolly be paying resell every release. Here in cbus I only have to for foams because all the stores sell them to people they know and if you camp at deveroes you will get in a fight or someone will act a fool. Glad I don't live in NYC the hype is to real there.
QFT, I don't eff with Deveroes (DYT) Unless its a GR that's gonna sit long enough for me to hit the store mid-day.

You got a few jealous heads here now including me! but good work man! enjoy that sleep....... lolSo these are quickstrikes still? Hearing alot of states in USA are getting small to no stock of them........which is strange because our spots that didnt get black toes are getting these at 11 lows quantitys.......I hate to think what ppl are gonna resell these for
There will be plenty to go around, demand is just extremely high so that's what'll make them hard to get.

on the bright side of the lesser quantity being distributed, we wont have to deal with foolery such as exemplified below

dude takes niketalk too seriously. he tries to make people look like idiots while making himself look bad. its sad really 
Right...I clearly thought this was a "Community" to help other people...smh...People can get these links regardless if they are posted or not...

funny thing is I haven't seen anyone going too crazy with the grapes yet

not looking forward to it either

Back
Top Bottom