Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I don't care about the convo between the two members but "I post links for myself"...WHAT?!?! LMAO!!!

GOODLUCK to all on release day.

WHO??? YOU ARE!

LMAO "I post links for myself"????  hahaha well post them to Microsoft word then, because that makes no sense at all.  And like I said, it doesn't help anyone.  You don't have to google each one come Saturday morning.  People aren't coming back to your "rep me" post on Saturday morning, that now will contain links you are ripping off that other bozo.  They are clicking that JJ link and that FNL link now, and they are bookmarking them.  And they are doing the same for the other sites, which are available to the world on the day prior to release for everyone to see, and which they don't need you to post again with these links on RD or the day before so that every lurker that just comes in the thread 24 hours before a launch hoping they find that member desperate enough to give em their hassle free info
laugh.gif

It is the NT members that you are screwing over, and especially you posting the links on the day leading up to release like you're some hero.  There are hundreds of us that could do so, but we aren't stupid I guess.  We use the PM function when we want to help other members out.  And there are plenty in this thread alone that can tell you that. 
Not going to argue with you KINGkong34. I have nothing against you. Good luck this Saturday.

Yeah, wasn't an argument to me. I'm telling you you're screwing people and your future rep me post is now, definitely not necessary. Good luck to you as well.

You idiots never keep s*** lowkey. Y'all post link thinkin y'all helping ppl when in reality you're screwing yourself and others out of their pairs.

Reactions: wj4
You idiots never keep s*** lowkey. Y'all post link thinkin y'all helping ppl when in reality you're screwing yourself and others out of their pairs.
This release will be tough no matter what. People can post all the links they want on here it really won't make a difference.

my spot should be giving out guaranteed tix for these tomorrow. gonna check out today just to make sure. i just need one pair!

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a pre-order for 250 shipped today .
unless dude is your friend I wouldn't put your eggs in that basket.  Unless you are trying to cop on RD anyway and the 250 ain't bothering that, then go for it.

But don't be salty if they don't come through and don't refund your money for a week.

Just use that as a backup plan.

^^ My only pre-order did come through, and I did pre-order these a month ago, but after reading other members' experiences in various threads, I don't trust the concept behind these pre-order sites.

You pay them in advance and enter a CONTRACT which you cannot get out of; cannot cancel, return, or get your money back.  Meanwhile they don't have to honor the contract.

They get your money and a time-frame to deliver the goods.  They can cancel for any reason or no reason.  If they don't ship, you'll get a refund, eventually.

The communication can be so poor that  DAYS  after RD you'll have no idea whether you'll get shoes or refund.  And maybe they don't know either, figuring out whether they can get more $$ for the pair you already paid them for, while you miss out on other deals while the market dries up.

Im gonna put this out there now.. If you have the chance CHECK YOUR PAIRS cause some pairs are terrible when it comes to this suede. Seriously, its like they want us to clean the shoe with jason mark before we wear it.

i've had nothing but positive experiences with http://thesnizzyshop.mysupadupa.com what pre order site did you use?
^^ My only pre-order did come through, and I did pre-order these a month ago, but after reading other members' experiences in various threads, I don't trust the concept behind these pre-order sites.

You pay them in advance and enter a CONTRACT which you cannot get out of; cannot cancel, return, or get your money back.  Meanwhile they don't have to honor the contract.

They get your money and a time-frame to deliver the goods.  They can cancel for any reason or no reason.  If they don't ship, you'll get a refund, eventually.

The communication can be so poor that  DAYS  after RD you'll have no idea whether you'll get shoes or refund.  And maybe they don't know either, figuring out whether they can get more $$ for the pair you already paid them for, while you miss out on other deals while the market dries up.

i've had nothing but positive experiences with http://thesnizzyshop.mysupadupa.com what pre order site did you use?
IcySneakers came through for me before.  Only other pre-order experience is that.

For Black Grapes I used Deadstocknj.

I was excited until dude had all the XIs again on his site, not sure what to expect.  The XIs are no longer on the site, but Green Glow IVs are.

So is another run of the Black Grapes

I hope to get a retail RD pair to put up to the one I get from them(if they come through), just to see if there's any noticeable differences

Back
Top Bottom