Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

The suedebuck on these was garbage...i'm not just salty, cause i actually got a pair and sold to my boy at retail...just wasnt feelin the materials

People paying $400 for these ? 
eek.gif

You can get these for between $300 and $350 on eBay. Price will probably jump later down the road.

Prices are steady around 300 to 350 depending on size nyc craiglist started around 275 and jumped to 300-350 range there was a size 11 for 250 shipped in the classifieds buts its gone

Historically most black color ways increase in price and have a high resale value. Royals, banned 1's, space jams, bred XI. Any others you guys can think of?

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC and now on my way to macys to get me a fit to wear with em. Cant believe i got through a limited release without a bot lol I was really starting to loose faith in online but this release restored my confidence... On to the Denims and Playoff 8s. Prolly only the 8s tho lmao

Historically most black color ways increase in price and have a high resale value. Royals, banned 1's, space jams, bred XI. Any others you guys can think of?
Bred XI did not. they were over produced and had quality control issues w/ a lot of pairs. all the AJ XI are selling for at least $300+ except the Bred XI (2012 release). Bred IVs value dropped as well. WC IV are holding their value. both were GRs.

Last edited:
I find it funny that people feel lucky paying anything over retail.. don't get me wrong i've paid over retail before, but i sure didn't feel lucky about it.. it was more like damn i had to pay this much for these 

i was in line for this at proper LBC.. ever dude there was a reseller, grabbing whatever size they can get. the only thing the talked about was how much the these were going for resell.. needless to say, i didnt get my pair. 

Back
Top Bottom