Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ I think the jury is still out for the lack of 3M. Little to no 3M would make or break many decisions.
QFT.

I WAS SO DISAPPPOINTED WITH THE 2010'S FLINTS AND THE LACK OF 3M THAT I BOUGHT THEM TO USE AS BEATERS. IF THE TONGUE IS THE SAME AS THE FLINTS THEN THESE WILL MEET THE SAME FATE.

i know what is it with the lack of 3m lately.i think the last retro witch had a pop of 3m was the greenbean 5s .the 5s in the dmp had barely 3m.

I can't even start to think about these without 3M, that would be a crime against nature.

I can't even start to think about these without 3M, that would be a crime against nature.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I still can't believe they forgot to put 3M on the 13's this past year.   

Originally Posted by rauls054

^^ I think the jury is still out for the lack of 3M. Little to no 3M would make or break many decisions.
QFT.

I WAS SO DISAPPPOINTED WITH THE 2010'S FLINTS AND THE LACK OF 3M THAT I BOUGHT THEM TO USE AS BEATERS. IF THE TONGUE IS THE SAME AS THE FLINTS THEN THESE WILL MEET THE SAME FATE.

i know what is it with the lack of 3m lately.i think the last retro witch had a pop of 3m was the greenbean 5s .the 5s in the dmp had barely 3m.
Greenbeans were a major disappointment. I thought they would be like New Balance 3M

Originally Posted by rauls054

QFT.

Greenbeans were a major disappointment. I thought they would be like New Balance 3M

the better pics conviced me, down for a pair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

then people on nt wouldn't have something to cry about. gotta piss off the members or it just wouldn't be right!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

then people on nt wouldn't have something to cry about. gotta piss off the members or it just wouldn't be right!

Back
Top Bottom