Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

roll.gif
at 3M being the decision of some of y'all copping. What y'all gonna be doing? Standing outside with the street light shining on y'all?

real heads want quality to be right and for the retros to be as close to the og as possible. maybe you just aint up on game 
pimp.gif

I love V's especially the Black Metallics; having owned a few different retros of them, I gotta say that the blue ice sole kills it for me.
eyes.gif
I still may copp just to have them; but man, c'mon with all this switchin it up JB on a loved dignified classic. These are just one of the few kicks I get real closed minded about and NEVER wanna see change, at all.Bring back NIKE AIR!!!
grin.gif

I love V's especially the Black Metallics; having owned a few different retros of them, I gotta say that the blue ice sole kills it for me.
eyes.gif
I still may copp just to have them; but man, c'mon with all this switchin it up JB on a loved dignified classic. These are just one of the few kicks I get real closed minded about and NEVER wanna see change, at all.Bring back NIKE AIR!!!
grin.gif

Same sentiment as the 13s, as far as the 3M goes but I do hear the argument aboutnthe materials used.

Same sentiment as the 13s, as far as the 3M goes but I do hear the argument aboutnthe materials used.

I haven't had a pair of these since the 2000 retros. Those were the last to feature Nike branding right? I'll probably cop these, but I want to see better photos to attest to the quality. Black METALLIC SILVER. They best have a 3M tongue to go with the silver, that's what makes the shoe pop and one of the all-time classic Js. Either way, definitely coppin the wolf grays this weekend.

I haven't had a pair of these since the 2000 retros. Those were the last to feature Nike branding right? I'll probably cop these, but I want to see better photos to attest to the quality. Black METALLIC SILVER. They best have a 3M tongue to go with the silver, that's what makes the shoe pop and one of the all-time classic Js. Either way, definitely coppin the wolf grays this weekend.

Sure suede is crease resistant but suede does not belong on this shoe.  Ruins the shoe for me.

Sure suede is crease resistant but suede does not belong on this shoe.  Ruins the shoe for me.

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S. I GUESS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE LATEST RELEASE OF THESE, SO NOW THEY ARE GODLY?

*KANYE SHRUG*

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S. I GUESS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE LATEST RELEASE OF THESE, SO NOW THEY ARE GODLY?

*KANYE SHRUG*

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

*KANYE SHRUG*

I was thinking the same thing, it's mainly because these are so off

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

*KANYE SHRUG*

I was thinking the same thing, it's mainly because these are so off

Back
Top Bottom