Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

I still have a DS 07 pair..I will have to see these in person to determine If I will be picking up a pair..
This colorway was my first pair of Jordans back around 1990 as a kid so I am sure I will be tempted by the nostalgia factor if they are decent..

I still have a DS 07 pair..I will have to see these in person to determine If I will be picking up a pair..
This colorway was my first pair of Jordans back around 1990 as a kid so I am sure I will be tempted by the nostalgia factor if they are decent..

people keep saying they will just go and get 07's instead cause they are still at a decent price and are 100x better than these. as much as i love lookin at 00 V's and 99 IV's no way in hell am i gonna gamble my money on them, cause i like to wear my shoes. another reason why you keep seein the "ima go get some 07's"

ive ran through 2 pairs of 07's and have one more pair in the closet. ive never had the 00's but these 07's are great! the two pairs i ran through where my everyday shoes. wore each pair for about a year straight then took them to work one day and well couldn't stop wearing them to work.

all im sayin even with the nubuck my 07's still looked dope after wearing them for a whole year. yeah they crease but they are black and it isnt that noticeable. 

people keep saying they will just go and get 07's instead cause they are still at a decent price and are 100x better than these. as much as i love lookin at 00 V's and 99 IV's no way in hell am i gonna gamble my money on them, cause i like to wear my shoes. another reason why you keep seein the "ima go get some 07's"

ive ran through 2 pairs of 07's and have one more pair in the closet. ive never had the 00's but these 07's are great! the two pairs i ran through where my everyday shoes. wore each pair for about a year straight then took them to work one day and well couldn't stop wearing them to work.

all im sayin even with the nubuck my 07's still looked dope after wearing them for a whole year. yeah they crease but they are black and it isnt that noticeable. 

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

roll.gif
at 3M being the decision of some of y'all copping. What y'all gonna be doing? Standing outside with the street light shining on y'all?
i think its just more of like disrespect from jb... the 5s have always been abouut the huge tongue and that flash..
its almost like taking patent leather off the 11s. its just a huge part of the shoe, take no 3M + blue sole + ashy suede... its a disgrace
if they do it I WILL be throwing some birds at the mall or JB headqquarters

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

roll.gif
at 3M being the decision of some of y'all copping. What y'all gonna be doing? Standing outside with the street light shining on y'all?
i think its just more of like disrespect from jb... the 5s have always been abouut the huge tongue and that flash..
its almost like taking patent leather off the 11s. its just a huge part of the shoe, take no 3M + blue sole + ashy suede... its a disgrace
if they do it I WILL be throwing some birds at the mall or JB headqquarters

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S
terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

like i said, other then da weaker 3m & da 23 which some people actually welcomed they were fine.
YOU ARE FORGETTING THE PAPER THIN, WRINKLE PRONE NUBUCK AS WELL AS NON-OG SHAPE AND SHORT TONGUE.

I MEAN I BOUGHT A PAIR OF 07'S CUZ METALLICS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE J'S BUT THE WAY PEOPLE KEEP THROWING THE "I'LL GET 07'S" AS IF THEY ARE THE METALLIC 5 STANDARD TO WHICH ALL OTHERS ARE MEASURED AGAINST IS LAUGHABLE TO ME....I'LL MUCH RATHER WEAR MY 2000'S OVER MY 07'S. JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO UNDS THEM THOUGH.

BUT HEY NINJAHOOD IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH 07'S THEN YOU ROCK WITH THEM FAM.
grin.gif
paper thin durabuck?
laugh.gif
i had a pair of 2000's that were too big for me i ended up selling to my good friend, and lemme tell you da durabuck was identical...da shape was perfect, da tongue was a LIL shorter, and it wasn't even noticeable...

these are a disgrace...ashy larry suede? c'mo son....to THESE?!
ohwell.gif
lemme tell ya something..if i wasn't a sneaker dude and if these never yellowed. i'd rock these EVERYDAY....

memphis why always trying to give slack? son back in 1990..da fact that these had DURABUCK was a big deal, i dunno what da hell is wrong messing up something that didn't needed to me touched...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S
terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

like i said, other then da weaker 3m & da 23 which some people actually welcomed they were fine.
YOU ARE FORGETTING THE PAPER THIN, WRINKLE PRONE NUBUCK AS WELL AS NON-OG SHAPE AND SHORT TONGUE.

I MEAN I BOUGHT A PAIR OF 07'S CUZ METALLICS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE J'S BUT THE WAY PEOPLE KEEP THROWING THE "I'LL GET 07'S" AS IF THEY ARE THE METALLIC 5 STANDARD TO WHICH ALL OTHERS ARE MEASURED AGAINST IS LAUGHABLE TO ME....I'LL MUCH RATHER WEAR MY 2000'S OVER MY 07'S. JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO UNDS THEM THOUGH.

BUT HEY NINJAHOOD IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH 07'S THEN YOU ROCK WITH THEM FAM.
grin.gif
paper thin durabuck?
laugh.gif
i had a pair of 2000's that were too big for me i ended up selling to my good friend, and lemme tell you da durabuck was identical...da shape was perfect, da tongue was a LIL shorter, and it wasn't even noticeable...

these are a disgrace...ashy larry suede? c'mo son....to THESE?!
ohwell.gif
lemme tell ya something..if i wasn't a sneaker dude and if these never yellowed. i'd rock these EVERYDAY....

memphis why always trying to give slack? son back in 1990..da fact that these had DURABUCK was a big deal, i dunno what da hell is wrong messing up something that didn't needed to me touched...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Beautiful kicks.  I gotta restock up on these...
pimp.gif

a2e3647c44c2c899eeef2a8c46ac5bc10dce2b4e_r.jpg
36a16044c2e128455e4c65a994264c2d0dd354eb_r.jpg
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
. Might as well settle for the ashy larry editions of the metallic V's
grin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw fam, I'm gonna stay true to my 07's...Respect, but lookin to double up on them cuz I wear 'em so much...

Originally Posted by EMM23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw fam, I'm gonna stay true to my 07's...Respect, but lookin to double up on them cuz I wear 'em so much...

Back
Top Bottom