Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by got tony

these are dope. People will always find something to complain about.

Huh?

They changed the material completely

I think that's a legit reason to complain

but I do think they are still dope tho

plus I'm coppin lol

these are dope. People will always find something to complain about.

Huh?

They changed the material completely

I think that's a legit reason to complain

but I do think they are still dope tho

plus I'm coppin lol

First off, this is my 1st post so I would like to say whats up to my fellow sneakerheads 
smile.gif

Second, although I don't like any of the recent changes made to my favorite j off all time

I'm afraid I will still have to cop a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

First off, this is my 1st post so I would like to say whats up to my fellow sneakerheads 
smile.gif

Second, although I don't like any of the recent changes made to my favorite j off all time

I'm afraid I will still have to cop a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S
terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

like i said, other then da weaker 3m & da 23 which some people actually welcomed they were fine.

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION WITH 07'S. THEY WERE TERRIBLE COMPARED TO OG'S AND 2000'S
terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

like i said, other then da weaker 3m & da 23 which some people actually welcomed they were fine.

The 07's are on point. Not as good as OG's but just as good as the 2000's except no Nike Air IMO.

The 07's are on point. Not as good as OG's but just as good as the 2000's except no Nike Air IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

THERE BETTER THAN THESE MEMPHIS 
laugh.gif

terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

THERE BETTER THAN THESE MEMPHIS 
laugh.gif

07 Black Metallics flew off shelves around my way. I don't think that

these 2011's will sell like the 07's did...there's a new breed of collectors.

It seems like now everyone passes on Classics and lines up for limited releases.

It seems like now everyone passes on Classics and lines up for limited releases.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAV MY FIRST AIR JORDAN EVER IN 1990.I HAD 2000 RETRO AND NOW I HAVE 2 PAIRS OF THE 06-07 RETRO.THESE ARE GARBAGE I WANTED TO GET 2 MORE PAIRS BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAV MY FIRST AIR JORDAN EVER IN 1990.I HAD 2000 RETRO AND NOW I HAVE 2 PAIRS OF THE 06-07 RETRO.THESE ARE GARBAGE I WANTED TO GET 2 MORE PAIRS BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
mad.gif

People will always find something to complain about.
Replacing the classic durabuck/nubuck material with suede, isn't considered a legitimate complaint?
...Good thing I still have both the 00s and 07s 

People will always find something to complain about.
Replacing the classic durabuck/nubuck material with suede, isn't considered a legitimate complaint?
...Good thing I still have both the 00s and 07s 

terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

YOU ARE FORGETTING THE PAPER THIN, WRINKLE PRONE NUBUCK AS WELL AS NON-OG SHAPE AND SHORT TONGUE.

I MEAN I BOUGHT A PAIR OF 07'S CUZ METALLICS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE J'S BUT THE WAY PEOPLE KEEP THROWING THE "I'LL GET 07'S" AS IF THEY ARE THE METALLIC 5 STANDARD TO WHICH ALL OTHERS ARE MEASURED AGAINST IS LAUGHABLE TO ME....I'LL MUCH RATHER WEAR MY 2000'S OVER MY 07'S. JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO UNDS THEM THOUGH.

BUT HEY NINJAHOOD IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH 07'S THEN YOU ROCK WITH THEM FAM.
grin.gif

terrible?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

YOU ARE FORGETTING THE PAPER THIN, WRINKLE PRONE NUBUCK AS WELL AS NON-OG SHAPE AND SHORT TONGUE.

I MEAN I BOUGHT A PAIR OF 07'S CUZ METALLICS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE J'S BUT THE WAY PEOPLE KEEP THROWING THE "I'LL GET 07'S" AS IF THEY ARE THE METALLIC 5 STANDARD TO WHICH ALL OTHERS ARE MEASURED AGAINST IS LAUGHABLE TO ME....I'LL MUCH RATHER WEAR MY 2000'S OVER MY 07'S. JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO UNDS THEM THOUGH.

BUT HEY NINJAHOOD IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH 07'S THEN YOU ROCK WITH THEM FAM.
grin.gif

i love the look of these...too bad it feels uncomfortable for me to ball in :-/ but thats why i just wear em

i love the look of these...too bad it feels uncomfortable for me to ball in :-/ but thats why i just wear em

Back
Top Bottom