Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My dude, I've been jumping in my time capsule and heading back to 2000-2001, and buying the heat I should have been buying instead of what's releasing now. 
These new 13's got me excited about Jordans again, so I've been on that wagon, hoping, giving JB a chance to bring that glory back, but they keep disappointing.   

It's all good though, I know you have that heat to hold you over for decades. 

My man. I'm glad you understand. The round of 13's were actually the first JB product I had bought in 3 years and I anticipated the comeback of good quality and consistency along with those 13's but of course we're asking for too much. 
eyes.gif

I have a few select pairs from the early 2000's but fam it would be nice to have some new pairs with the same quality, you know? Just to keep around for 4-5 years and rock out later. My '01 true blues and '00 V's are almost done man. I have a few other pairs but soon once my JB products are gone - it'll be dunzo for me..

I've been waiting for this shoe to come back for quite some time. What's it take to slap durabuck on shoe, 0.70 cents more? Come one now. This is disrespectful for customers. But as long as these noobs continue to swallow anything JB puts out, nothing will change FB23.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My dude, I've been jumping in my time capsule and heading back to 2000-2001, and buying the heat I should have been buying instead of what's releasing now. 
These new 13's got me excited about Jordans again, so I've been on that wagon, hoping, giving JB a chance to bring that glory back, but they keep disappointing.   

It's all good though, I know you have that heat to hold you over for decades. 

My man. I'm glad you understand. The round of 13's were actually the first JB product I had bought in 3 years and I anticipated the comeback of good quality and consistency along with those 13's but of course we're asking for too much. 
eyes.gif

I have a few select pairs from the early 2000's but fam it would be nice to have some new pairs with the same quality, you know? Just to keep around for 4-5 years and rock out later. My '01 true blues and '00 V's are almost done man. I have a few other pairs but soon once my JB products are gone - it'll be dunzo for me..

I've been waiting for this shoe to come back for quite some time. What's it take to slap durabuck on shoe, 0.70 cents more? Come one now. This is disrespectful for customers. But as long as these noobs continue to swallow anything JB puts out, nothing will change FB23.

Glad I got the 06/07 (forget the exact rd) in close to DS condition. This is one shoe, along with the VI, that needs to be done right. This is my grail and I feel like my best friend just banged my wife....JB I'm not bending over for these.

Glad I got the 06/07 (forget the exact rd) in close to DS condition. This is one shoe, along with the VI, that needs to be done right. This is my grail and I feel like my best friend just banged my wife....JB I'm not bending over for these.

Originally Posted by Klock

So ya'll aint even gonna wait for more pics huh?

Just gonna go pure ape *$%% and play follow the leader in here?

Oh aiight

Hi Gentry.

Listen, We're not telling anybody not to buy. It's still a nice looking shoe. But I'm not buying something costing more than the previous model, and then get less for it.

Oh aiight

Hi Gentry.

Listen, We're not telling anybody not to buy. It's still a nice looking shoe. But I'm not buying something costing more than the previous model, and then get less for it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Oh aiight

Hi Gentry.

EXACTLY
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Oh aiight

Hi Gentry.

EXACTLY
smile.gif

Gonna cop regardless.

Sad, but true.  Animal Thug153 makes a very good point.  We're essentially paying more for less.  I'm not as picky about quality as other people are, but as a consumer, that's their right.

Gonna cop regardless.

Sad, but true.  Animal Thug153 makes a very good point.  We're essentially paying more for less.  I'm not as picky about quality as other people are, but as a consumer, that's their right.

naw man i know it's one picture, but still them thangs just look like they hurt feet lol

naw man i know it's one picture, but still them thangs just look like they hurt feet lol

Seriously, can we chill until we get marqueesole pictures or pics of the actual release version for sure? Dudes are jumping out the window over a smudge.

Seriously, can we chill until we get marqueesole pictures or pics of the actual release version for sure? Dudes are jumping out the window over a smudge.

Back
Top Bottom