Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Damn suede...
mad.gif

They look good.
Gotta wait for better pictures before I pass judgement on these but most likely gunna copp.

They look good.
Gotta wait for better pictures before I pass judgement on these but most likely gunna copp.

I think lots of the cats on here don't realize that JB is able to do this because unfortunately there are cats like me WHO LOVE these shoes but when they came out we were young and broke so now that we are older unless we are going to pay INSANE prices for the Original or close to insane prices for the early retros, we are forced to cop the retros that come out now...I personally love the history of Jordans and have a reason for every pair I have copped so if I can get my hands on OG's I will but honestly I can't afford to pay $500 - $1000 on one pair of shoes not yet at least I mean if I boycott the new ones then you older cats will be the only one with J's which I'm sure sounds great to you guys but for me it doesn't sound so appealing. So I know that Jordan brand is not giving me the quality he once did and I know that we as sneaker heads and drivers of the sneaker culture deserve better but WHAT CAN WE REALLY DO?  

I think lots of the cats on here don't realize that JB is able to do this because unfortunately there are cats like me WHO LOVE these shoes but when they came out we were young and broke so now that we are older unless we are going to pay INSANE prices for the Original or close to insane prices for the early retros, we are forced to cop the retros that come out now...I personally love the history of Jordans and have a reason for every pair I have copped so if I can get my hands on OG's I will but honestly I can't afford to pay $500 - $1000 on one pair of shoes not yet at least I mean if I boycott the new ones then you older cats will be the only one with J's which I'm sure sounds great to you guys but for me it doesn't sound so appealing. So I know that Jordan brand is not giving me the quality he once did and I know that we as sneaker heads and drivers of the sneaker culture deserve better but WHAT CAN WE REALLY DO?  

Black/SIlver 5 is my favorite AJ
I can not condone this repeated buffoonery
Will expect the worst & hope for the best
when it gets to be summer & the final product arrives

looks like a no cop for me

Black/SIlver 5 is my favorite AJ
I can not condone this repeated buffoonery
Will expect the worst & hope for the best
when it gets to be summer & the final product arrives

looks like a no cop for me

My personal favorite im glad I still have 2 pair of the 07s DS.but I knew this was going to happen. We need the durabuck on these o well.need to see more pics gametime decision.

My personal favorite im glad I still have 2 pair of the 07s DS.but I knew this was going to happen. We need the durabuck on these o well.need to see more pics gametime decision.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i just had a feeling they would screw these up somehow. i've never accepted the '23' on the side or the jumpman on back when they last retro'd. it just didn't look right to me for some reason. this is one of the few og colorways imo that looks better with 'nike air' on back. can't wait for summer to un-ds my '00 pair. thanks jb for saving me some money.

Pretty much, on all counts.  Closing in on some 2000's soon, once that happens, I will be a happy man.  

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i just had a feeling they would screw these up somehow. i've never accepted the '23' on the side or the jumpman on back when they last retro'd. it just didn't look right to me for some reason. this is one of the few og colorways imo that looks better with 'nike air' on back. can't wait for summer to un-ds my '00 pair. thanks jb for saving me some money.

Pretty much, on all counts.  Closing in on some 2000's soon, once that happens, I will be a happy man.  

LOL

is that what the kids like these days? Suede? Glad they retrod these in 07....but i will never get a proper Black/infrared VI retro

LOL

is that what the kids like these days? Suede? Glad they retrod these in 07....but i will never get a proper Black/infrared VI retro

yall cats complain about EVERYTHING on here...the most minute details...yall wanna wear a shoe 25 times and have it still look DS, or buy a shoe and wear it 10 years later and wonder why something wrong with it...

yall cats complain about EVERYTHING on here...the most minute details...yall wanna wear a shoe 25 times and have it still look DS, or buy a shoe and wear it 10 years later and wonder why something wrong with it...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

What's 3M like on the tongue?

probably less than the what they used on the 07...
as long as my wearable Nike Air 5s hold up, nah i'm good.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

What's 3M like on the tongue?

probably less than the what they used on the 07...
as long as my wearable Nike Air 5s hold up, nah i'm good.

^i dont think changing the material of the shoe is something minute bro. 

^i dont think changing the material of the shoe is something minute bro. 

Back
Top Bottom