Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Never owned OGs, got the 99s, sold my 07 (which I'm back on the hunt for). BUT if the material is on point, like dude in the video said from the varsity red VI, then I'm with it. I like the smoothness of the suede they used on those VIs. Just my personal opinion, of course.

Never owned OGs, got the 99s, sold my 07 (which I'm back on the hunt for). BUT if the material is on point, like dude in the video said from the varsity red VI, then I'm with it. I like the smoothness of the suede they used on those VIs. Just my personal opinion, of course.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

Your 07's didnt turn yellow?? I had mine sitting in the closet for years basically the same, pretty much deadstock and took em out earlier this year and the damn things are yellowed. Everywhere. sole, nets you name it. I'm not one to complain about that cause I know that it slowly happens but damn, after hardly wearing them you think I wore em every day for years after how yellow they got just for sitting. I use em for beaters now 
eyes.gif

Did u leave the paper in the box? I took mine out ( not intentionally) and they are still ice-y. I've seen a video about this too, dude compares a shoe in the box with paper vs no paper and stored in a plastic bin.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

i dont get it...you been around these forums forever...dont you already have a pair of 2007's?

these are SOO passed...they ruined my favorite pair of jordans...im glad i got a pair of 07's basically deadstock

010516_1_p.jpg

Your 07's didnt turn yellow?? I had mine sitting in the closet for years basically the same, pretty much deadstock and took em out earlier this year and the damn things are yellowed. Everywhere. sole, nets you name it. I'm not one to complain about that cause I know that it slowly happens but damn, after hardly wearing them you think I wore em every day for years after how yellow they got just for sitting. I use em for beaters now 
eyes.gif

Did u leave the paper in the box? I took mine out ( not intentionally) and they are still ice-y. I've seen a video about this too, dude compares a shoe in the box with paper vs no paper and stored in a plastic bin.

Wait, so these are going to be SUEDE?!

My favorite Jordan model/colorway ruined. Appreciate it JB.

Knew I should've kept a pair of the '07s. Time to begin the hunt.

Wait, so these are going to be SUEDE?!

My favorite Jordan model/colorway ruined. Appreciate it JB.

Knew I should've kept a pair of the '07s. Time to begin the hunt.

*Sigh* Thought they would do these justice, oh well, I might as well get back to the hunt for some 00's.

*Sigh* Thought they would do these justice, oh well, I might as well get back to the hunt for some 00's.

I'm grabbing a pair of the wolf greys, but these with some mid cut black socks would be fresh to hoop in..... I'm new on NT and all, but I've been an aficionado of Js for about 15 years now, and it is a bit lame they use doo-doo material for the most part nowadays, but what else are we gonna do? they're still Air Jordans. I'm not gonna boycott and go pick up some K Swiss tubes like Dr Dre. It's still better material than the straight plastic shoes adidas and reebok make?

I'm grabbing a pair of the wolf greys, but these with some mid cut black socks would be fresh to hoop in..... I'm new on NT and all, but I've been an aficionado of Js for about 15 years now, and it is a bit lame they use doo-doo material for the most part nowadays, but what else are we gonna do? they're still Air Jordans. I'm not gonna boycott and go pick up some K Swiss tubes like Dr Dre. It's still better material than the straight plastic shoes adidas and reebok make?

Back
Top Bottom