Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Look pretty clean
smile.gif

i'm glad the tongues are longer this time around. probably won't cop tho.

i'm glad the tongues are longer this time around. probably won't cop tho.

not sure how anyone can possibly be throwing salt on these?

They look perfect and if they are the same material as the black/red VI i will be stoked. You guys dont even know what kind of material it is but are already saying JB ruined your favorite shoe by putting crappy suede on them.lol

You guys will hate on any shoe that is not a carbon copy of an OG just to prove yall are "sneakerheads"

More for me.

They look perfect and if they are the same material as the black/red VI i will be stoked. You guys dont even know what kind of material it is but are already saying JB ruined your favorite shoe by putting crappy suede on them.lol

You guys will hate on any shoe that is not a carbon copy of an OG just to prove yall are "sneakerheads"

More for me.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

More for me.

They already look like someone threw salt on them, but the ash suede.     No one is trying to prove nothing by not liking a shoe.   
laugh.gif

How do you say people don't know what material it is?   It's obviously not durabuck.   
Look how much JB changed over the course of 4 years since the last 5's dropped.  It's crazy to me.   

The only thing that's proven, is that JB can put out whatever material they want to use on OG colorways, and sheep people will flock. 

By all means, enjoy this shoe, JB is saving a lot of us hundreds. 

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

More for me.

They already look like someone threw salt on them, but the ash suede.     No one is trying to prove nothing by not liking a shoe.   
laugh.gif

How do you say people don't know what material it is?   It's obviously not durabuck.   
Look how much JB changed over the course of 4 years since the last 5's dropped.  It's crazy to me.   

The only thing that's proven, is that JB can put out whatever material they want to use on OG colorways, and sheep people will flock. 

By all means, enjoy this shoe, JB is saving a lot of us hundreds. 

Back
Top Bottom