Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

not really excited for the black metallic v's or any v's coming out. never a big fan of the v's unless it had 'nike air' on the back. just doesn't look right without it imo.

367685978.jpg

I still don't why I think the nike air looks so much better than the jumpman on these in particular but I just do.

Love these. My first OG Jordans as a youngin lol, Glad these ate coming back out my 06 pair is through. Gotta get 2 this time. Anybody got a release date yet tho? Thought I saw August somewhere before

Love these. My first OG Jordans as a youngin lol, Glad these ate coming back out my 06 pair is through. Gotta get 2 this time. Anybody got a release date yet tho? Thought I saw August somewhere before

Skipping these. My 2006 pair still looks good and icy like the picture above.

Skipping these. My 2006 pair still looks good and icy like the picture above.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by asu42

I owned a pair of these when I was a kid back in 90 or 91 and I dont remember them having a 23 on the side.
Damn dude, I thought you were my cousin Jarret for a second. This kid every f'in time I buy a hot sneaker he tells me "I remember I had those when I was in the 4th, 3rd, 6th, etc. grade.... my mom told me I had all the colorways..." He bull****s so much it's rediculous. Not saying you are by any means.. just making fun of my cousin cuz I remembered what he used to say. For the record, they didn't have the 23. The 23 came on after they all retroed... I think. 
That is funny stuff. I only owned OG 4's and 5's. I am older than your cousin. I was in high school when I bought these.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by asu42

I owned a pair of these when I was a kid back in 90 or 91 and I dont remember them having a 23 on the side.
Damn dude, I thought you were my cousin Jarret for a second. This kid every f'in time I buy a hot sneaker he tells me "I remember I had those when I was in the 4th, 3rd, 6th, etc. grade.... my mom told me I had all the colorways..." He bull****s so much it's rediculous. Not saying you are by any means.. just making fun of my cousin cuz I remembered what he used to say. For the record, they didn't have the 23. The 23 came on after they all retroed... I think. 
That is funny stuff. I only owned OG 4's and 5's. I am older than your cousin. I was in high school when I bought these.

07 metallics were my first j's back when i was 13..

gonna have a hard time resisting this time around, but I think i'll probably pass..

07 metallics were my first j's back when i was 13..

gonna have a hard time resisting this time around, but I think i'll probably pass..

Back
Top Bottom