Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

JB gonna use OG Box? Probably Not..
That's one of their "BIG" changes this year right? Boxes?..

Probably We'll see once the first Retro 5 of 2011 release on May... OG Box or Not? 
smile.gif

JB gonna use OG Box? Probably Not..
That's one of their "BIG" changes this year right? Boxes?..

Probably We'll see once the first Retro 5 of 2011 release on May... OG Box or Not? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

6f37zr.jpg

That Nike Air 
pimp.gif

I just like the whole look of the shoes without the "23"  

I stopped the "Nike Air" campaign years ago, but I still wish they would bring it back just for the OG colorways. 
See, you get on me when I show my Nike Air pics but not this guy.
ohwell.gif

367685978.jpg

367685984.jpg
367685984.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

6f37zr.jpg

That Nike Air 
pimp.gif

I just like the whole look of the shoes without the "23"  

I stopped the "Nike Air" campaign years ago, but I still wish they would bring it back just for the OG colorways. 
ohwell.gif

367685978.jpg

367685984.jpg
367685984.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

The "23" on the side is tacky...but then again if 2011 V's have no "23" everyone going to complains that it shoulda have the "23" on the side
tongue.gif

I don’t see how its tacky when that's how MJ wore his but that's your opinion .

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

The "23" on the side is tacky...but then again if 2011 V's have no "23" everyone going to complains that it shoulda have the "23" on the side
tongue.gif

I don’t see how its tacky when that's how MJ wore his but that's your opinion .

The "23" on the side is irrelevant to me. I would much prefer the Nike Air on the back versus the Jumpman logo. Either way, I'm coppin'.

The "23" on the side is irrelevant to me. I would much prefer the Nike Air on the back versus the Jumpman logo. Either way, I'm coppin'.

Blk/slv. Copped why/nvy ill have to see looks like patent n that could be iffy...wht/blk/grn could be interesting

Blk/slv. Copped why/nvy ill have to see looks like patent n that could be iffy...wht/blk/grn could be interesting

Originally Posted by 3thaman

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Not true!!!

I think you took it the wrong way.  When you posted your 3's in the Cement 3 thread, I meant to say why are wasting your time posting in the 2011 thread, you're are set for life. 
laugh.gif

You know you are going to get ridiculed by the new heads in there.  I just picked up a brand new pair of White/Cement 3's to replace my 2011's.  Couldn't be happier.
My bad if I came off in a wrong way.  I have nothing but respect for both you and Animal Thug. 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Not true!!!

I think you took it the wrong way.  When you posted your 3's in the Cement 3 thread, I meant to say why are wasting your time posting in the 2011 thread, you're are set for life. 
laugh.gif

You know you are going to get ridiculed by the new heads in there.  I just picked up a brand new pair of White/Cement 3's to replace my 2011's.  Couldn't be happier.
My bad if I came off in a wrong way.  I have nothing but respect for both you and Animal Thug. 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Not true!!!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know you meant nothing by it my man, I just get bored when I come in to this new pleather forum. I'll always be a Jordan Head but as an old Jordan Head I just have lost alot of respect for what they're doing these days. But hey if they can get away with it more power too them I just won't be part of it.  Luckily I really don't need anything and deep down I guess I'm fine with the quality so I don't have to buy anything.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Not true!!!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know you meant nothing by it my man, I just get bored when I come in to this new pleather forum. I'll always be a Jordan Head but as an old Jordan Head I just have lost alot of respect for what they're doing these days. But hey if they can get away with it more power too them I just won't be part of it.  Luckily I really don't need anything and deep down I guess I'm fine with the quality so I don't have to buy anything.

it's nice 2 see a few of the older, wiser folks sharing some laughs

But is there any overstanding for us? Because you know CDP molds just arent considerable

Any Agreeables?

it's nice 2 see a few of the older, wiser folks sharing some laughs

But is there any overstanding for us? Because you know CDP molds just arent considerable

Any Agreeables?

not really excited for the black metallic v's or any v's coming out. never a big fan of the v's unless it had 'nike air' on the back. just doesn't look right without it imo.

Back
Top Bottom